• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-Season 2023/24

I’d have hoped for Gomes and Silva in that line up but isn’t he just managing the minutes of all players as we only played on Wednesday? Kilman, Nunes and Ait Nouri are the only ones who started on Wednesday and RAN might be to take another look to see if he can be trusted.
If he genuinely thinks that Hodge is better than Gomes and Traore then I have no qualms in him quitting but I don’t think that is the case.

Gomes apparently had strapping on his knee after coming off against Luton. No idea why he's ahead of Bouba though.

So why does Lopetegui, who everyone considers to be an excellent Coach keep picking Hodge, he obviously doesn’t think he’s shit.

Gomes apparently had strapping on his knee after coming off against Luton. No idea why he's ahead of Bouba though.
2 keepers and no Traore.

Bizarre. If Lop does go I won't miss this bizarre shit.

So why does Lopetegui, who everyone considers to be an excellent Coach keep picking Hodge, he obviously doesn’t think he’s shit.
He may not think it but having watched Hodge, Lop is wrong.

Conte kept picking Skipp/ Winks and they're diabolical too. I have no idea why some managers do what they do but they all pay for it in the end.

I think they may have lied when Wolves emailed me this week saying “hurry limited tickets still available, get them whilst you can”

1-0, looked lively so far, Kilman and Nunes should have got good chances on target previously

Creating a lot of openings, RAN bursting forwards loads like the Doc of old! Like Doc, you can see Rayan really wants to attack and score goals, we need that attribute in this team!

Back