• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-Season 2023/24

His first was in golden, his second in brown.
As a defensive player he won't let you down.
Some say he is super, others a fruit.
If you can't guess by now, you need a good boot.

His first was in golden, his second in brown.
As a defensive player he won't let you down.
Some say he is super, others a fruit.
If you can't guess by now, you need a good boot.
For some reason this post just made me think of The Stranglers.

Doesn't look like we are getting match highlights (or any kind of match report/information) of the friendly yesterday, unless they're dragging their feet.

When is our supposed next friendly?

Doesn't look like we are getting match highlights (or any kind of match report/information) of the friendly yesterday, unless they're dragging their feet.

When is our supposed next friendly?
Rumours that we're playing Cov in Portugal but they haven't announced anything.

Next official game is Rennes on 5/8.

Rumours that we're playing Cov in Portugal but they haven't announced anything.

Next official game is Rennes on 5/8.
I can see us playing a lot of 'behind closed doors' friendlies with local teams that we just won't get any information on, bar possibly the score (like yesterday).

The communication has been poor again really but its nothing new, We haven't even announced that Cunha has joined on a permanent deal even though he obviously has.

Well it's not the end of the world, obviously.

But it's good to know what formations, style of play and teams we're experimenting with, no?
Don't we get that from Twitter and the like?

It doesn't need to be official, it all looks a bit needy.

Don't we get that from Twitter and the like?

It doesn't need to be official, it all looks a bit needy.
Look forward to not reading your argumentative drivel until the start of the season if you're not arsed about our progress during pre-season then.

Happy days.

The communication has been poor again really but its nothing new, We haven't even announced that Cunha has joined on a permanent deal even though he obviously has.
Comms have been poor for 3 seasons now, it's a symptom of how poor the owners are. I don't think that's changing any time soon.

Look forward to not reading your argumentative drivel until the start of the season if you're not arsed about our progress during pre-season then.

Happy days.
Oh Jinkerbelle, you are such a lovely person 😘

Perhaps you've misunderstood the bit about getting information from other sources and conflated that with your care/ not care position.

I look forward to seeing you at a game this season, pop over and say hello next time...

Well it's not the end of the world, obviously.

But it's good to know what formations, style of play and teams we're experimenting with, no?
For me, not at this stage as they are just fitness games really and with players missing as well.
A slight step up from an 11 v 11 game during training.

From when we were due to be playing in Korea would be when I look at things on formations, hopefully new signings settling in.

Around this time last year when Kilman ran the length of the pitch with the ball to score a goal. Fucker didn't do that once last season

I look forward to seeing you at a game this season, pop over and say hello next time...
Would be good to have a pint with you in person again, to be fair 😘

I've been thinking about bringing the daughter up for her first game for the home pre-season friendly against Rennes.

The communication has been poor again really but its nothing new
Even the daily club shop discount emails are taking a few weeks break. Don't know what else they'll be doing with themselves.

Back