• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-Season 2023/24

They don't have an ex-player to finish the cycle though. Get Dave back for a 45 minute each side masterclass.

Wolves are set to play Celtic on Saturday 29 July. 2pm kick off @ Aviva Stadium, Dublin.

Nice.

Wish I could get over for that

Dreadful attempt at football based humour. Disappointed in you.

I have a dinner date with Dan that day so best stay over here.

Hold on...Doc signing makes sense now.
The media face of our trip to Ireland. Merchandise opportunities through the roof...all those new fans. A market we have neglected over the last 15 years or so and after selling Collins we needed a Mr Ireland and are getting one for free.

Doc's home coming return. Hope Jeff has Netflix lined up for this.

Hold on...Doc signing makes sense now.
The media face of our trip to Ireland. Merchandise opportunities through the roof...all those new fans. A market we have neglected over the last 15 years or so and after selling Collins we needed a Mr Ireland and are getting one for free.

Doc's home coming return. Hope Jeff has Netflix lined up for this.

How dare you ignore Superstar Joe Hodge.

There aren't exactly many 37.50 euro tickets available for Wolves fans via the email from the club earlier today! And a 10% service fee for an eticket applies...

I see Cunha has taken on the Saiss role of being annoying as fuck to share a dressing room with :D

lemina-toti-6.jpg

There aren't exactly many 37.50 euro tickets available for Wolves fans via the email from the club earlier today! And a 10% service fee for an eticket applies...
There are hundreds still available behind the goal? That's all we seem to have been allocated.

There are hundreds still available behind the goal? That's all we seem to have been allocated.
Which end behind the goals? North or South?

The North stand is tiny, only goes back a couple of rows due to the height not impacting the sunlight on the houses behind the stadium.

Back