• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-Season 2023/24

Hwang's goal is so weird, for most players that first touch is really poor and the bobble he puts on the ball ruins the chance; instead, for Hwang the bobble is what allows him to catch it so cleanly and keep the strike speedy enough to beat Mandanda.

Fucking lives in between the laws of physics, Hee-chan does. The weirdo.

PK and Hwang meet at the end of season dinner, PK hands Hwang a letter:

OIP._Pl8N1e_ngRwPHzIOAjkUAHaHC

Hwang's goal is so weird, for most players that first touch is really poor and the bobble he puts on the ball ruins the chance; instead, for Hwang the bobble is what allows him to catch it so cleanly and keep the strike speedy enough to beat Mandanda.

Fucking lives in between the laws of physics, Hee-chan does. The weirdo.

Probably easier to keep the ball down on the half volley. The biggest thing is getting the ball set Infront so he can step onto it, loads of times that last touch means having to drag it from under his body.

I can cope with Hwang in the squad because a. he actually tries, and b. he does have a goal in him now and then

He is a good finisher and picks up the right positions in the box. He’s a decent bench option and plays Lop’s pressing style well, too. I think he’s prone to unfair stick with some Wolves fans as hasn’t really got many standout qualities: a bit like Sarabia.

I don't think it is unfair to be honest, some of his play can be embarrassingly poor. He was fine yesterday though. Although probably should have shot on the one which ended up with Cunha's effort cleared off the line, was basically the same chance.

He is a good finisher and picks up the right positions in the box. He’s a decent bench option and plays Lop’s pressing style well, too. I think he’s prone to unfair stick with some Wolves fans as hasn’t really got many standout qualities: a bit like Sarabia.
I'm sorry, Sarabia doesn't have stand out qualities?????

I don’t think it’s unreasonable to criticise a PL player when far too frequently their first touch would be out of place in a pub league.

I'm sorry, Sarabia doesn't have stand out qualities?????
That’s an odd take, a superb technical player.

Saying it quietly (as again i do t want to fully aboard the hype train until season starts) but doc isn’t or hasn’t been as bad as expected or touted 🤞

When did @YoungWolf lose the gig for the Guardians fans articles? I’m not sure if this bloke(?) is a fan as his view that we need to recruit battle hardened pros to replace bench warmers (except Neves) is like something that an opposition fan would be saying.

I stopped doing them a couple of years ago as I got quite sick of some of the transphobia the guardian were allowing their writers to spew.

Thomas is usually quite balanced, not usually that negative!

“Thomas“ comes across as the type of Knobhead you find standing behind you shouting “GERRIT FORWARD” in that write up

“Thomas“ comes across as the type of Knobhead you find standing behind you shouting “GERRIT FORWARD” in that write up
Haven't read it but I'm guessing he bemoans that we haven't signed the mythical "20 per season" striker. As if that exists.

Haven't read it but I'm guessing he bemoans that we haven't signed the mythical "20 per season" striker. As if that exists.
He wants a load of “battle hardend“ pros to replace all the first team players we’ve lost and can’t see us finishing any higher than 17th

He wants a load of “battle hardend“ pros to replace all the first team players we’ve lost and can’t see us finishing any higher than 17th
I hate that there's a kernel of logic in this, as it seems like it only ever gets trotted out in its most extreme/ridiculous/stupid form.

Seems I was one of the few thought Sarabia was good yesterday, and not just his corners and free kicks.

I hate that there's a kernel of logic in this, as it seems like it only ever gets trotted out in its most extreme/ridiculous/stupid form.
We lost 1 starter who, tbh, we have already replaced with the midfielders we have. The rest were bench fodder who seemed past their best anyway. He comes across as the type of twitter knob, keyboard warrior who doesn’t understand football at all

Back