• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-Season Fixture thread (22/23)

We look really good going forward. It's going to be a massive shame if we have to start the season with Dendoncker in the middle instead of a striker with those 3 attacking midfielders behind.
Hwang :/

Bit of a clumbsy one from Collins. The angle was tight there not sure he needed to make that challenge.

We've been dominant but a couple of iffy challenges in the box and we've let them back in it.

We look really good going forward. It's going to be a massive shame if we have to start the season with Dendoncker in the middle instead of a striker with those 3 attacking midfielders behind.
If we’re looking good with him currently in the team (given I’ve seen very little) I wouldn’t be too concerned starting him.

Albeit it’s criminal we have had the same 3 first choice center mids for 4 seasons straight (think this will be our fifth?)

Liked what I saw. Wasteful in attack, the end of the half summing it up where Neto went on his own again when has a couple queuing up on the right.

I’d like to think VAR overturns that penalty. Collins goes to block the shot which never comes as Paulinho is looking for contact, and then I don’t actually think there is any.

Obviously a dive and we looked a little tired towards the end of the half.

Donk is a terrible footballer at this level. We really should get rid and buy actual footballers.

He's chased Nunes around like a pub player.

Some of the football has been excellent going forward.

Hesgoal looks a little different!
Very HD picture but the 'full screen' button looks to have been blanked out!
Anyone else got that?

Think it could be good for him running from deeper and having a few options around him
I always thought RAN had the tools to play wing back but it never really worked for him.

Anyone else got that?
Is it an advert blocking it maybe? Don't know as not using hesgoal but if so try clicking it, closing the advert then trying again

Agreed RAN has looked pretty good 1st half. As much as i would like a target man up front, the way the front 3-4 are playing a high tempo game, then we may not need one (until Raul returns)

Agreed RAN has looked pretty good 1st half. As much as i would like a target man up front, the way the front 3-4 are playing a high tempo game, then we may not need one (until Raul returns)
Can't think of a more unsuitable player to this style than a target man.

Anyone else got that?
You can still click it. Just keep trying.

Back