• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-Season Games 2018

Excellent one on one stop from Rui. He's going to save us plenty of points this season.

Cock up from Neves putting striker through on goal but Rui out fast to sniff out the threat good goalkeeping

Oh and Costa needs to get his act together pretty damn quick. He still looks like he can't hold on to the ball.

And 0-1. Good goal.

Class goal no complaints from me Rui out fast again but lobbed

Wouldn't you think that they'd have this communications shit sorted out by now?
Bloody hell!
Is it the Radio station or Wolves who supply the feed (and hardware like wires, jackplugs, connections, mics and shit commentators)?

Love watching Moutinho his movement is so intelligent MGW can learn loads from him as can the rest of the squad.

Looked like Coady could’ve gotten a touch on that assist on the replay

Wouldn't you think that they'd have this communications shit sorted out by now?
Bloody hell!
Is it the Radio station or Wolves who supply the feed (and hardware like wires, jackplugs, connections, mics and shit commentators)?

I think its Wolves if it was the radio station you would have heard something prematch

Love watching Moutinho his movement is so intelligent MGW can learn loads from him as can the rest of the squad.

Looked like Coady could’ve gotten a touch on that assist on the replay

Where are people watching this from then to make comments like that? (don't tell me if you are on a stream that you shouldn't be as w that will not be legal)

Jesus! Now even the crowd noise has gone!
Or is that me...

Got the crowd noise back... Oh, now it's gone!

Well controlled by Jimenez flicked shit just wide

Took us 30 mins but we've woken up. Penalty.

Your autocorrect changes to stuff that normally hits a swear filter? Good Lord, if I had that, I would probably be banned for blasphemy.

Back