• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

QPR 1 - 1 Wolves what a bag of shit verdict thread

Maybe we should send all of our first team out on loan for a bit, seems to have worked a treat with VLP.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

I swear KJ has just got it set to 'On Holiday' mode and just ticked the boxes 'pick this 11 wherever possible' and 'only makes changes where necessary'

Maybe he just wants to skip to the summer window and start again!

I swear KJ has just got it set to 'On Holiday' mode and just ticked the boxes 'pick this 11 wherever possible' and 'only makes changes where necessary'

Maybe he just wants to skip to the summer window and start again!

With the football on offer don't think any of us would mind that - but probably without Kenny now

You simply cannot expect the players to perform, when we have a manager who clearly thinks a point is the equivalent to winning the champions league.

I don't think we were that bad we had our moments but with out Afobe or Graham we lack a lot of quality Rajiv was the only player who looked like he can produce a bit of magic the team is full of endeavor but not much quality.

Henry was absolute dire how the hell he stayed on for 90 minutes is a mystery he constantly lost the ball and looked no threat to QPR in the slightest.

Still not convinced in the back 5 Ikeme should have saved that his positioning was dreadful Batth & EEL doesn't fill me with confidence EEL's heading is appalling and both leave huge gaps at the back.

Felt sorry for ALF he had no chance up there as Danny hoofed the ball towards him in general we don't play to his strength's.

Wow, some really odd opinions on here today! Seems like the accepted view is of negativity.

We were poor for most of the first half, and Eel was shocking. Second half was almost all Wolves, RVLP was great, Doherty played well, kmac seemed ok to me too.

Felt we were a touch unlucky not to win - especially given we should have had a nailed on pen.

Oh and ALF was clearly the worst player on the pitch (though Eel gave him a close run for this title).

We have seriously low standards if we thought that was a good performance second half. An improvement on the first half but still pretty dreadful.

I find it difficult to criticise ALF when he has never been a lone centre forward, nor suited to hoofing the ball at. What can we honestly expect from him? If he was missing loads of chances that are being put on a plate for him I could understand.

What has Price done that has fucked off KJ? What has Byrne done wrong that makes him a worse option than Henry?

We only make changes that are enforced and when he did have to take Edwards off, with us in the ascendency, he just went like for like rather than trying to win the game. I'm sick of it to be honest.

Coady "outshone" both of them. Second half as I said we were much better but QPR were soooooooooo bad.

Great stuff by Rvlp and I'd have expected Edwards to have scored that.
Apart from that not much else to report, apart from Batth is atrocious, but we already knew this

Wow, some really odd opinions on here today! Seems like the accepted view is of negativity.

We were poor for most of the first half, and Eel was shocking. Second half was almost all Wolves, RVLP was great, Doherty played well, kmac seemed ok to me too.

Felt we were a touch unlucky not to win - especially given we should have had a nailed on pen.

Not sure that its that negative - we are just playing sterile football.

At one point we had 5 passes across the midfield with QPR standing off and still ended up 10yrds nearer our own goal. RVLP the only one with any positive intent in attack.

Playing two right footers on the left made us very narrow & allowed QPR to load to load the middle and right as they knew no one was going outside on the left.

Yes we should have won - was a penalty in the first half, but the Refs view was obscured & you cannot rely on those to get you the points - greater positive subs when we on top in the second half might well have had the right effect, but Kenny was clearly happy to hold on to the 1 point we had.

Given that we are almost certainly not going up or down then would have preferred to go more attacking to try and win this rather than just see the game out

Agreed. I do not understand the negativity, but sadly that is the way of things. Despite the poor start and being a goal down early on, we fought back well and deserved at least one point, if not all three.

Agreed. I do not understand the negativity, but sadly that is the way of things. Despite the poor start and being a goal down early on, we fought back well and deserved at least one point, if not all three.

Nothing's gonna change until the current Manager is sacked, the whole Matchday thing is quite depressing at the moment.

A new Manager will at least get a 'honeymoon period', where there will be at least some positivity, providing he doesn't pick David Edwards.

According to MolMix (and Twitter), sounds like Edwards could be out for a while.

Behave. Sad that it is the way of things but that's because of the way things are. We were nothing other than awful in the first half and yes we improved in the second half but it was still very very poor. A point may be enough for you but it's not for those who are actually bothered about how we play and the actual circumstances of the game. QPR were even worse than us yet we couldn't beat them and when it was there to attack KJ only made 1 sub which was enforced and Saville was more pointless than Edwards as he didn't even move.

This league is so poor and we are only in mid table, we've sold our best player and our next best players are injured. We don't look like replacing those players or improving on the ones we have and we have a manager who is more negative than anyone on this forum. No idea why all the negativity.

To think some people seem to be content with this tripe.

The mind boggles, it really does.

Look on the bright side, an injured player being welcomed.

Back