• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

QPR 1 - 1 Wolves what a bag of shit verdict thread

Is being a SuperFan something you buy a membership to, apply for, or is it a nomination process with a black ball system like the Masons?

To think some people seem to be content with this tripe.

The mind boggles, it really does.

I don't think anyone's 'content', it's just that some like to 'keep the faith', watch out, 'super fan' alert.

I don't think anyone's 'content', it's just that some like to 'keep he faith', watch out, 'super fan' alert.

Keep the faith by totally ignoring what is actually going on? Yeah sounds great....

Keep the faith by totally ignoring what is actually going on? Yeah sounds great....

Well what do you do?, you either accept that being a supporter of Wolves can be a pisser from time to time or say fuck this and stop supporting them, it ain't rocket science.

Well what do you do?, you either accept that being a supporter of Wolves can be a pisser from time to time or say fuck this and stop supporting them, it ain't rocket science.

Well i think we all accept that supporting Wolves is going to a pisser most of the time but that doesn't mean we're going to ignore the reasons why it's shit and just smile happily. There are things that need to be done and that can be done that many recognise on here so there is no way we're just gonna ignore everything and be happy with it all.

Well what do you do?, you either accept that being a supporter of Wolves can be a pisser from time to time or say $#@! this and stop supporting them, it ain't rocket science.
I take the general point that it's not always going to be rosy Trevor, but I personally can't do the shrug your shoulders ce la vie element, when with the right manager, with the right tactics, the correct investment we could be doing so much better.

To think some people seem to be content with this tripe.

The mind boggles, it really does.

Really nothing we are doing (apart from the company when I arrive) entices me to pay the £80 - £100 it costs me to come up for a game if we continue to play like this.

Today - first half we were crap - improved in the second (though not hard to do), but with QPR seeming to lose their focus completely the game was there for the taking - Kenny decided he didn't want to and was happy with the point.

Given as we aren't going anywhere this season would want to see us being positive in this situation and try to win games - clearly Kenny share my views

Being a supporter doesn't mean you can't offer considered criticism where it's warranted.

Being a supporter doesn't mean you can't offer considered criticism where it's warranted.

Of course not but if it brought so much much misery and so much angst I'd seriously find another hobby.

Verdict.

The song " Your not fit to wear the shirt " seems appropriate, both teams should be ashamed to call themselves professional footballers. Its getting embarrassing.

Surely there has to be an element of blind faith in being a supporter of a football Club or we'd all support the Club that wins everything.

Unless you are a complete tosspot like David Mellor, your team is your team. On the one hand I will 'support them ever more', but is does not mean that what those on and off the field do aren't open to criticism and accountability

I take the general point that it's not always going to be rosy Trevor, but I personally can't do the shrug your shoulders ce la vie element, when with the right manager, with the right tactics, the correct investment we could be doing so much better.

LOL, 'right manager, right tactics, correct investment', I've spent fifty years listening to that mantra.

Not really the point though, traditionally you support your local club or your dad's club. It's not really blind faith.

LOL, 'right manager, right tactics, correct investment', I've spent fifty years listening to that mantra.

To be honest I would accept board, coach and players doing the basics consistently right, it just never happens.

Unless you are a complete tosspot like David Mellor, your team is your team. On the one hand I will 'support them ever more', but is does not mean that what those on and off the field do aren't open to criticism and accountability

I've never said they are but, like I said, until the manager is sacked and certain players never kick a ball for Wolves again we're fucked before we've even kicked a ball.

I've never said they are but, like I said, until the manager is sacked and certain players never kick a ball for Wolves again we're $#@!ed before we've even kicked a ball.

It seems you are struggling to accept the majority view, why?

Back