• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

QuestionTime With PPB, Instead of Sir Robin Day .

Do you take sugar in your cuppa tea ?
Only one. I also have oversized mugs.
Do you play the Lottery every week ?
Played the first 3-4 weeks. Won a tenner. Lost interest very quickly.
This morning, did you take a shower, a bath, or just a quick cat lick and out the door ?
Like bear. However with cycling to work we have shower facilities here for that. I'll be having the thorough wash tonight.
Would you say you are an easy person to get on with ?
I'd hope so, but I can be quite shy with new people. I'm very loyal to friends.
Do you like coconut ?
No. Can't abide it.
Is PPB a nosey cow ?
Yes, but not in a nasty/intrusive way, which is fine.

3 sugars in ya tea sounds disgusting !

How can you leave the house without having a wesh ? !! I wonder if its just Bears that dont wash in a morning :) Do you clean your teeth ?
After my afternoon shower I don't get very dirty from lazing around the house all evening.

Teeth - I brush them at night, not in the morning. I've never subscribed to cleaning them before you go to bed and then when you get up as well. What's the point? You haven't done anything to get them dirty during the night and a bowl of cereal isn't enough to need them cleaning again before I leave the house either. I've never had any problems with my teeth and my dentist is always happy with them.

So the lesson here is, avoid the Bear until mid afternoon.

Yep. Only having had a shower less than 24 hours ago I absolutely stink like stig of the dump. You can literally see the heat haze and flies buzzing around me.

Its yah stinky morning breath more than the body odour.....

How often do you clean your teeth in one day, and how often do you floss ?

Twice a day without fail - as with showering, the feeling of not being clean is horrible.

I don't floss though, never have done.

Yeah, about 3/4 of a spoonful.

No, I hardly ever play it. Pretty much a waste of money.

This morning, did you take a shower, a bath, or just a quick cat lick and out the door ?

I shower every morning and wash my hair every day. I'd feel icky if I left the house without doing so.

Definitely. Although, I am shy with people I don't know and I think sometimes my shyness can be misinterpreted as rudeness which is not the case.

Do you like coconut ?

Not especially. It's ok.

Is PPB a nosey cow ?

Yes, but there's nothing wrong with being nosey.

Clean my teeth twice a day. If our teeth feel fresh and clean then so do you. I've never flossed.

Two steradent tablets a day.....

2 Sweetener

No

Shower

Yes

Do you like coconut ?

No

Is PPB a nosey cow ?

Yes in a crazy stalker girlfriend way.

Do you take sugar in your cuppa tea ? - Never drink tea (but do have 1 sugar in coffee)

Do you play the Lottery every week ? - played the very first week it started & not since

This morning, did you take a shower, a bath, or just a quick cat lick and out the door ? - a shower every morning - an essential (in hot weather also often have another when I come home from work)

Would you say you are an easy person to get on with ? - the vast majority of the time yes without a doubt, but there are days (today being one of them) when I have got a grump on

Do you like coconut ? - yes

Is PPB a nosey cow ? - like the Pope is a catholic, then again you don't mind when we ignore you & don't answer the question so it all balances out

How old were you when you found out there was no Father Christmas ?

Are you a pain in the arse when you are feeling ill, or do you suffer in silence ?

Anyone going to a Halloween party ?

Do you ever shorten the word Christmas to Xmas ?

I'm still convinced he's for real.
I'm a bit of both,depending on what's ailing me. :)
Never been to a Halloween party,we didn't have Halloween here when I was in my first formative years.
Yes I do.

Surprising to me ,some people do not know their blood type. Do you know yours and those closest to you ?

Do you like and go to car boot sales ?

If you were blindfolded, could you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke ?

I do,and it's classified information.
No.
Judging by Hells Kitchen,probably not.

Back