• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

QuestionTime With PPB, Instead of Sir Robin Day .

Your starter for ten;

What do you put on your chips ? vinegar

Have you ever caused a car accident ? yes when i was 16 and had no licence while driving

How would you like to be remembed? he gave it a good go!

I love when you say last question of the night and i find ten more

If you could, would you be like to be a Benjamin Button ? Ever wondered what it would be like to be born elderly, and get younger with age, and to die as an infant with dementia instead of old with dementia. I love this film and often imagine what it would be like.

No thanks

Creme Egg or Walnut Whip ?
It's a close run thing but CCE. Fondant Scooped out and then chocolate eaten.

What is a perfect, ideal day out for you ?
By the sea with Paddy and occupied happy children, reading a book on the kindle in the sun.

If you were in a restuarant and your food was not hot when it got to you, would you complain ?
Yes, I politely sent Paddy's starter back the other night and not only got a fresh starter but two free ice cream sundaes for dessert.

How do you like your Steak ?
Very very rare, almost tartare style.

Best James Bond ever ?

Would you eat a bulls bollock over a sheeps eye ?

Have you ever watched a whole programme of Jeremy Kyle ?

Champagne, yes or no ?

What is your dream car ?

On a scale of 1-10 , how hot do you like your curries ?

Are you superstitious at all ?

Best James Bond ever ?

Champagne, yes or no ?

What is your dream car ?

Daniel Craig

Sheeps eye

No

Yes

Cars dont impress me one bit

Yes

Best James Bond ever ? Sean Connery

Would you eat a bulls bollock over a sheeps eye ? Wouldn't particularly want to try either

Have you ever watched a whole programme of Jeremy Kyle ? God No

Champagne, yes or no ? Absolutely yes - lovely stuff

What is your dream car ? Audi R8, Ferrari of some type, C63 AMG Mercedes

On a scale of 1-10 , how hot do you like your curries ? 4 - and it still kills me

Are you superstitious at all ? No

Best James Bond ever ? Sean Connory

Would you eat a bulls bollock over a sheeps eye ? Cant eat bollocks they make me testy

Have you ever watched a whole programme of Jeremy Kyle ? By Christ NO

Champagne, yes or no ? Yep, but I find the cheaper stuff more palatable

What is your dream car ? Old Aston Martin

On a scale of 1-10 , how hot do you like your curries ? 2 (I'm a big gay)

Are you superstitious at all ? Nope not in the slightest

Would you eat a bulls bollock over a sheeps eye ? Trying either wouldn't really bother me if they tasted nice.

Have you ever watched a whole programme of Jeremy Kyle ? I don't think I'm physically capable of watching 2 minutes of that shite.

Champagne, yes or no ? Only very, very occasionally. And then only 1 glass.

What is your dream car ? One that someone else can drive me in.

On a scale of 1-10 , how hot do you like your curries ? About 7 I'd say.

Are you superstitious at all ? Yep

Would you eat a bulls bollock over a sheeps eye ? As long as both were cooked I wouldn't have a problem.

Have you ever watched a whole programme of Jeremy Kyle ? Unfortunately yes, in hospital, unable to change the channel or move out of bed. Torture for ill people.

Champagne, yes or no ? Only the very expensive stuff and as a rule Proseco is my fizzy wine of choice (less expensive and lighter for a damn good drop)

What is your dream car ? Bugatti Veyron

On a scale of 1-10 , how hot do you like your curries ? 6-7.

Are you superstitious at all ? Unfortunately yes, silly bloody things like saluting a magpie when it's just a ball of flesh and feathers!!

Best James Bond ever ?

Champagne, yes or no ?

What is your dream car ?

Hate James Bond

Either

No

Hate cars

Yes

Best James Bond ever ? - Sean Connery

Would you eat a bulls bollock over a sheeps eye ? - Cannot say I would be too partial to either.

Have you ever watched a whole programme of Jeremy Kyle ? - No, and hopefully never will.

Champagne, yes or no ? - No

What is your dream car ? - I have always wanted to have a ferrari, just a dream though.

On a scale of 1-10 , how hot do you like your curries ? - 8

Are you superstitious at all ? - No

Best James Bond ever ? Sean Connory

Would you eat a bulls bollock over a sheeps eye ? I've eaten sheeps eyes in Saudi, or rather i forced myself to swallow them whole so there wouldn't be a burst of snot in my mouth, we were at a dinner being given by king Faisal while making a film there of the Saudi Army, and were told it was very very rude to refuse to eat anything on offer, so in conclusion, [B]bulls bollocks anyday.[/B]

Have you ever watched a whole programme of Jeremy Kyle ? While being in bed with flu and no idea where the remote was, it made me get out of my sick bed to escape it, so it can't be all bad.....yes it can.

Champagne, yes or no ? as a bucks fizz with brunch, but it's very overated

What is your dream car ? Right now a Range Rover or a fiat 500, but always has been the Ferrari Dino, red, as driven by Tony curtis in the Persuaders

On a scale of 1-10 , how hot do you like your curries ?6/7

Are you superstitious at all ? Not really, he said with his fingers crossed

good questions those Sooze

Best James Bond ever ? George Lazenby (well someone has to say what we are all thinking :))

Would you eat a bulls bollock over a sheeps eye ? Have eaten sheeps eye (though like Pav swallowed whole is a better description) in a carpet shop cum restaurant in the medina in Marrakech

Have you ever watched a whole programme of Jeremy Kyle ? Nothing short of being strapped down would induce me to do that

Champagne, yes or no ? No

What is your dream car ? Jaguar E type

On a scale of 1-10 , how hot do you like your curries ? Really have no stomach for more than a 4

Are you superstitious at all ? Not really

Best James Bond ever ? Not a fan of James Bond films tbh. Not Connery, I hate that prick. Craig?

Would you eat a bulls bollock over a sheeps eye ? I'd go for the Bollock. The thought of all the goo inside the eye bursting in my mouth gives me the boak.

Have you ever watched a whole programme of Jeremy Kyle ? Yes

Champagne, yes or no ? No

What is your dream car ? I don't dream about cars. One that works the way it should would be good.

On a scale of 1-10 , how hot do you like your curries ? 6 or 7. Not enough to take your head off.

Are you superstitious at all ? No

Are you superstitious at all ? Unfortunately yes, silly bloody things like saluting a magpie when it's just a ball of flesh and feathers!!

Me too Johnny.Friday 13th's ,treading on cracks, breaking mirrors,and its bad luck to change an item of clothing if you have put it on the wrong way in the first place. Many times i have spent an uncomfortable day with me knickers on back to front.

Best James Bond ever ?
Dont have a clue

Rather starve

Yes at work

Champagne, yes or no ?

Yes

What is your dream car ?

Dodge Charger R/t 70

Yes

Introvert or extrovert ?

Whats your favourite kind of nibble food ?

What character in Game Of Thrones would you like to be ?

Does anyone else think nudist camps and beaches are utterly gross ?

"I hate that prick. Craig"

Too..........many.......Penk........jokes......brain.....can't........cope...... :)

Back