• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Recent Website Slowdown?

Aah ok, universal then

I'm getting a 'you've been hacked' screen every time I try and refresh by CyberDX who hates football forums apparently, anyone know anything?, bare in mind I might not be able to see any replies.

Still can't access via Chrome. Hacked message still showing

Same here through Firefox

I use Chrome also, switched to Tapatalk for now, don't like it as much though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep - can't get by it on a browser by the look of it. Hope the little smug cunt is feeling very pleased with himself.

I think its just the front page thats been hacked. That said we cant be sure what else is affected. Im just working with the hosts now to get it fixed.

It is the "Forum" button where he has put it. Stops getting at the main menu. You can use New Posts to get around so it must be behind that button somewhere.

Cleared my cache and got in but as soon as I tried to access a page the hacked stuff came back up

Fuckng hacking idiot

The hosts are going to restore from yesterdays backup. We'll lose some posts, but meh. Hopefully the entire referendum thread too.

You need to look at your forum.php file, if you have access of course (or if there's a redirection in there).

^^ in fact, it looks like you just have to replace it with a backed up version.

And change your passwords

I haven't noticed any difference as I've been browsing on Tapatalk which must be immune.

Back