• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

REFERENDUM RESULTS AND DISCUSSION THREAD

I would expect a fairly similar answer to be honest. Seeing as the UN and NATO are both hugely worthwhile and helpful organisations.

I would expect a fairly similar answer to be honest. Seeing as the UN and NATO are both hugely worthwhile and helpful organisations.

The UN and NATO are very different to the EU. As you know, NATO was set up to defend Europe against Soviet aggresion , after the second world war. It was an agreement, that if any NATO state was attacked, they would be defended by other NATO countries. As far as I know, they didn't tell us how curvy are bananas, must be! Hahhahahahahah

Which again, makes no difference to how our lives are. It staggers how much easily influenced you have shown to be. You've been made to hate something, and not have any actual specific reasoning other than glib generalisations that don't actually mean anything, like a religious nut saying "ours is not to reason why, the Lord moves in mysterious ways" over and over.

Which again, makes no difference to how our lives are. It staggers how much easily influenced you have shown to be. You've been made to hate something, and not have any actual specific reasoning other than glib generalisations that don't actually mean anything, like a religious nut saying "ours is not to reason why, the Lord moves in mysterious ways" over and over.

Can you imagine the uproar on this forum, if I had said you talk like a religious nut, and then you talk about me generalising. I have always been very clear why I wanted out of the EU. I want the UK to be controlled by a UK government, not by the EU. I live on the continent and see the complete fuck up that is the EU. 62% youth unemployment in my city and many more cities in the south of Europe. The equality has not happened between EU countries. The whole idea of the EU, was by improving the living standards of the poorest countries in the EU, that the young wouldnt have to leave their families and go to northern Europe. Billions have been squandered and pilfered.
Oh and I don't hate the EU, it is just controlled by people who don't care about the living standards of working class people, It squanders billions and has failed miserably to achieve it's initial objectives.

Oh and I don't hate the Conservative Government, it is just controlled by people who don't care about the living standards of working class people, It squanders billions and has failed miserably to achieve any objectives.

Fixed it for you ;)

But yet again you are giving examples of shit happening on continental europe was reasoning for binning something off from the uk which has no symptoms of those same things happening.

It just makes no sense.

But yet again you are giving examples of $#@! happening on continental europe was reasoning for binning something off from the uk which has no symptoms of those same things happening.

It just makes no sense.

The UK has 8.5 million unactive people. It has over 4 million workers who are below the poverty line. It is the first time that the young generation are poorer than their parents. We had 48 million we now have 66 million. That is an increase of 18 million people. Great for the supermarket owners, petrol stations, fast food restaurants, but not too good if you want to see a doctor. Housing prices and rents have increased massively in the south and this is a direct result of huge demand because of the rising population. Great for the Landlords, solicitors, banks and multinationals. Not to great for the working class who have been thrown on the scrapheap. People coted for Brexit, because the EU is not working for British working class people. The EU has been a tool, used by the rich, to grind us in to the ground.
There was only so far you could push us.

Yes. If we give the Tories exemption from EU worker protection laws then workers will absolutely benefit.

Are you utterly fucking insane? You think big businesses are agitating for brexit because the EU is stopping them giving a better deal to employees?

I have also showed several times on this thread that the population growth to which you refer is not even average globally in the time period it was over.

You do this so often, bring back an old previously de-bunked point, and dress it up as new material.

The UK has 8.5 million unactive people. It has over 4 million workers who are below the poverty line. It is the first time that the young generation are poorer than their parents. We had 48 million we now have 66 million. That is an increase of 18 million people. Great for the supermarket owners, petrol stations, fast food restaurants, but not too good if you want to see a doctor. Housing prices and rents have increased massively in the south and this is a direct result of huge demand because of the rising population. Great for the Landlords, solicitors, banks and multinationals. Not to great for the working class who have been thrown on the scrapheap. People coted for Brexit, because the EU is not working for British working class people. The EU has been a tool, used by the rich, to grind us in to the ground.
There was only so far you could push us.

It's been pointed out to you time and again that the EU is not the root cause of any of this.

I can only presume that the reason you aren't paying any attention is that you really enjoy reading other peoples reactions to your opinions.

Yes. If we give the Tories exemption from EU worker protection laws then workers will absolutely benefit.

Are you utterly $#@!ing insane? You think big businesses are agitating for brexit because the EU is stopping them giving a better deal to employees?

4 million UK working people, living in poverty in the UK. I am sure we didnt have zero hour contracts and got double time on Sundays, time and a half Saturdays and time and a third after 6pm, before we joined the EU. As far as I can see, millions of British workers have become impoverished and are paying sky high rents. Great for the rich, landlords and construction companies. Not too good for the working class.

It's been pointed out to you time and again that the EU is not the root cause of any of this.

I can only presume that the reason you aren't paying any attention is that you really enjoy reading other peoples reactions to your opinions.

That is not correct. It might be pointed out, but it is people who are blind to the suffering of their own people. The only thing I hear, it is because the people who voted Brexit are thick, uneducated, have been duped. Maybe if you opened your eyes to the cause of the working impoverished, the disenfranchised young, you would understand the real reason you lost the referendum.

Classic wummery and you all fall for it over and over.

Absolute rubbish. You can argue that I am wrong, but to argue that I don't feel what I say, or say it to wind up, is not only rubbish, but yet another attempt to nullify an opinion you don't agree with, by an insult. It might work as it has before, there have been people banned for less than me for threatning other posters not only on here but in private messages. I didn't even call some one a creep, but said he was creeping to a mod ( using school playground language) and get banned for 2 weeks.

Pull me to pieces with debate, but to call me a wind up merchant is pathetic.
Do you agree we have 4 million impoverished British workers?
That this is the first generation that is poorer than its parents?
That the EU did nothing to protect workers rights concerning overtime rates and zero hour contracts?
It is just that this we need to be in the EU, to protect workers rights, is garbage.

4 million UK working people, living in poverty in the UK. I am sure we didnt have zero hour contracts and got double time on Sundays, time and a half Saturdays and time and a third after 6pm, before we joined the EU. As far as I can see, millions of British workers have become impoverished and are paying sky high rents. Great for the rich, landlords and construction companies. Not too good for the working class.
How will leaving the EU fix any of that?

Have you heard of the phrase 'Post hoc, ergo propter hoc'?

So because you wanted to remain in the EU, did you want to be part of NATO and the UN?

It wasn't relevant to my decision. You, however, have stated that "that there should be no supremacy over a democratically elected sovereign government, by an unelected foreign state" which is the situation with both NATO and the UN. It seems reasonable to assume that your principles don't stop at the EU and that you would apply them consistently. Hahahaha.

So I ask again, do you also want out of NATO and the UN?

Back