• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

REFERENDUM RESULTS AND DISCUSSION THREAD

I agree, the important thing is she said we are leaving, we are going to contol our own borders and our own laws. I suppose addressing a female Prime Minister as a man, doesn't matter that much.

It was a typo, we all, yourself included THM, have more than a passing familiarity with those...

Just received my tax statement from HMRC for 2015-16, with the breakdown of what my taxes have gone on.
Lowest contribution was to the EU budget. Less than £1 a week. What a burden that was.

Now contrast that with the rights I will lose as a result, as well as the access to all sorts of forms of support, and feel really sad.
Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face.

OK, things have just got serious.

Freddos are going up to 30p...30fuckingp for a Freddo. Fuck you Brexiters, fuck you.

OK, things have just got serious.

Freddos are going up to 30p...30fuckingp for a Freddo. Fuck you Brexiters, fuck you.
Not even THM can argue against us with this one.

I hope you realise what you've done.

While 70,000 retired Brits use Spain's health system, just 81 Spanish pensioners are registered as covered by the NHS.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/38534958?...w.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-parliaments

Most British pensioners I know, who have places in Spain spend about 3 months in Spain a year. If they have anything seriously wrong with their health, even dentist appointments, they go back to the UK.
Also, Those British pensioners the BBC mention, spend their pensions in Spain, contributing a lot to the local economies. Not to mention the money they have often spent buying properties in Spain.
Of course, It is young Spanish people who usually go to the UK as they can't find work in Spain, even though Spain has recieved tens of billions of Euros to help the Spanish economy, a lot of it has disappeared in to thin air, with many parts of Spain having over 50% youth unemployment.

As usual, the BBC not giving the whole picture, when it comes to anything to do with Brexit.

Back