• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

REFERENDUM RESULTS AND DISCUSSION THREAD

When your brother fucks off, it's time to read the writing on the wall Boris my boy. Just fuck off yourself and do us all a favour!

EDtEBTHW4AANy02

Headline writer gave up on this one didn't he

Look at the size of Prince George's head! A Harry Maguire in waiting if I ever saw one.

Gideon changing tack? Might think the writing is on the wall for Johnson

As headlines go you're never going to beat

"Super cally go ballistic,Celtic are atrocious"

Real headline in the sun years ago,google it if you think I'm making it up

Pander Eats, Shoots and Leaves was pretty good when the German LB scored an absolute thunderbastard against us.

This was a good one as well

debeers.jpg

Nothing will ever top this one though

the-name-is-bond-james-rodriguez-classtnedslp2and-isticexcellence-colombian-is-21825080.png

Attachments

• the-name-is-bond-james-rodriguez-classtnedslp2and-isticexcellence-colombian-is-21825080.jpg
    the-name-is-bond-james-rodriguez-classtnedslp2and-isticexcellence-colombian-is-21825080.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 22
So the Labour policy seems to be:

Avoid no deal
Win a general election
Go to Brussels and secure a new deal (I'm assuming this will include customs union, close to single market etc.)
Put new deal to the people in a referendum vs. remain
Campaign for remain

Nope, can't see any flaws in that strategy whatsoever.

Point 1 is good.
Points 3 - 5 let down by point 2

Ah well.

They seem completely stuck between wanting to remain and wanting to appeal to their constituencies which were big leave voting areas and it just isn't going to work.

Probably why I'll be voting Lib Dem when it comes around to the GE.

BBC Breaking News
@BBCBreaking
Labour and other UK opposition parties agree not to back PM’s demand for general election before October EU summit

Bravo. As much as Brexit is a nightmare and an ongoing clusterfuck, I do like how the others have royally fucked Boris up. He now has to quit (or even die in a ditch) or go to the EU and beg for a delay.

That surely can't be policy?

It's laughable.

I've heard it twice now, in different interviews from different MP's.

I'm not sure whether the Party policy would be to campaign for remain too be fair, but Emily Thornberry said on QT last night that she would and so did the other MP (whose name escapes me)

I'm not up on the nuances as much of the rest of you but to me it seems that Corbyn is playing the long-game.

He's waiting for Boris to destroy the conservative party from within (which he seems to be doing) so that the Conservatives end up in a position where they can't be voted for and Corbyn would end up in a position where he would win a GE. If Brexit is delayed and Labour then win a GE then a more moderate, acceptable Brexit deal would be put forward which would get voted through Parliament

The other option is that he's more than happy to let the Cons handle Brexit as it'll be a disaster, he's then got free ammunition for the next 10 years. "Cons made you vote on it, the Cons delivered it and it's been a disaster". If the Cons deliver a non-destructive Brexit then fair play, they'll deserve to be in power

I'm honestly not sure if Corbyn is astute enough to play that game too be honest.

are you guys seeing the same Corbyn that i see? if someone hadn't had him gripped by his bollocks he would have voted for an election two days ago. his sole job now is not to have an election until "the No Deal Bill" is a fortress of the law, then he can do whatever the fuck it is he doeS, though frankly.......I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT MIGHT BE.

Back