• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

REFERENDUM RESULTS AND DISCUSSION THREAD

Did alright in the leave campaign unfortunately

That was then, this is now. He can't tell the same lies again and he's going to be under far more scrutiny.

Look at the degree to which they had to hide him away during the leadership campaign, and he couldn't really lose there. I mean he ended up in a run off against The Entrepreneur and still fell over the line a bit.

Who's the deluded old bag on Sky News who is absolutely convinced that the country is behind Boris!

She looks like the little drip from Coronation street that was on it years ago.

Boris Johnson
Jacob Rees-Mogg
Bill Cash
Phillip Davies
Dominic Raab
Peter Bone
Esther McVey
Priti Patel
Iain Duncan Smith
Christopher Chope
John Redwood
Steve Baker
Andrew Bridgen
Mark Francois
Andrea Leadsom
Gavin Williamson

What an absolutely WRETCHED collection of individuals :icon_lol: No wonder reasonable Tories have had enough.

As someone who would like to see themselves as a compassionate conservative - yes, I know some feel this is an oxymoron - I am embarrassed by those that seem to represent the party. If it came to a GE right now, I would love the opportunity to vote for an alliance that would deliver Remain.

I know quite a few lapsed Tories (including our very own correspondent from Pendeford). They all despair at the state of it.

10 years ago, not a chance they would ever have voted for anyone else in any election.

Screenshot-20190903-210730.jpg

Do not do this, you morons.

It would have 0% chance of working, I don't even know what the thought process is there.

Who's the deluded old bag on Sky News who is absolutely convinced that the country is behind Boris!

She looks like the little drip from Coronation street that was on it years ago.

To be fair, there’s quite a lot of people behind Boris.

To be fair, there’s quite a lot of people behind Boris.

I’m genuinely yet to meet anyone who takes him seriously or doesn’t think “Britain Trump”

It goes both ways.

I’m genuinely yet to meet anyone who takes him seriously or doesn’t think “Britain Trump”

It goes both ways.
There are millions who think he's standing up for what people voted for. You don't need to deconstruct that, the sentiment is bollocks but the reality is true. A lot would ordinarily identify as Labour voters too.

The fact that there's enough room to stretch out (not to mention the empty seats behind him) is bad enough

The Commons should be packed for this - it's really quite important

Look at their front bench today. A prime minister sacked from various positions for lying, a foreign secretary who didn't realise the importance of the Dover to our trading, a home secretary sacked for indiscretions whilst in office, an education secretary sacked for breaching the official secrets act and that's without looking at the likes of the lying to parliament Shapps, Lord snooty and nadine dories. Hancock, Rudd and Javid have already waived through cabinet policies that they have briefed against. They are toxic as are a number of labour front benchers This process has proved the real common sense politicians ( and not all of them, as there are some dispicable individuals on them too) are sat on the backbenches, having been dismissed from front bench positions not supporting radical leaders or policies.

Kudos for Caroline Lucas for calling out Snooty for his attitude in lying down through this debate.

I know quite a few lapsed Tories (including our very own correspondent from Pendeford). They all despair at the state of it.

10 years ago, not a chance they would ever have voted for anyone else in any election.

I thank my honourable friend for his kind words.

Even in 2015 I would never have even countenanced the idea of voting other than Conservative. Now I could not imagine any situation where I could ever put a cross in the box for that party again. Not unless they change from this hard right vile path upon which they have decided to tread.

It makes me fucking sad. I am quite proud of my GE vote for Labour as I really, REALLY like my MP. I think she does fantastic community work in the place I choose to live my life. But she is not going to be getting a lot of a look in should there be a Corbyn government as she is much more on the Blairite wing of that party.

I cannot vote for the Lib Dems (much as I think Jo Swinson is a good person). I will find it VERY difficult to forgive them for the anti-LGBT agenda their previous leader pushed. To vote for them would be attacking my step-child and their right to live as they want to be. I will never do that.

Hmmmm - looks like Green is my only port in the political storm.

I cannot vote for the Lib Dems (much as I think Jo Swinson is a good person). I will find it VERY difficult to forgive them for the anti-LGBT agenda their previous leader pushed. .

Their newest member doesn't have a wonderful record in this area either

I'm going to sod my principles and vote for whoever is most likely to deny these cunts the opportunity to fuck us over even further.

16 Tory rebels it seems. So the Government are losing this.

And that may only be the ones willing to put the their heads publicly above the parapet. We shall see.

The JRM lying down thing should be contempt and the Speaker should have binned the cunt off.

Back