• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

REFERENDUM RESULTS AND DISCUSSION THREAD

Yes it will. Because it will never EVER get through parliament so binning it off is going to be the only option.

I’m guessing if the country really wants to leave the EU then someone like the Brexit Party will win the next general election. Or alternatively a party that will cancel it.

There will be a 2nd Referendum at some point,.might take a while to get there but I think that is what it will take to end this madness.

I can see a Lib-Lab pact to destroy the Conservatives at this election if Boris is allowed to run it.

The SNP will win all of Scotland. Those three together will end up with a majority and then they will bin Brexit. Fuck a second referendum. It will just be gone.

There will be a 2nd Referendum at some point,.might take a while to get there but I think that is what it will take to end this madness.

I can only see two options:

1. EU don’t give it an extension and we leave with no deal.

2. Next GE will be effectively a 2nd referendum and it will either be won by a Brexit party or a remain party.

Wish it would all be settled now, just so we dont have to hear that big mouthed fucking Cunt outside the HOP anymore.
That antiques shop he runs must be covered in dust by now.

I can see a Lib-Lab pact to destroy the Conservatives at this election if Boris is allowed to run it.

The SNP will win all of Scotland. Those three together will end up with a majority and then they will bin Brexit. Fuck a second referendum. It will just be gone.
Don't see Labour running on a no Brexit platform, the best you'll get is on a second referendum one. I still think there's a general failure on here to understand how passionately leavers feel. I know loads of soft Labour voters who will vote Tory if it gives Brexit. I think you'd get a turnout of 5-10% higher than the last GE on a Brexit based election

Don't see Labour running on a no Brexit platform, the best you'll get is on a second referendum one. I still think there's a general failure on here to understand how passionately leavers feel. I know loads of soft Labour voters who will vote Tory if it gives Brexit. I think you'd get a turnout of 5-10% higher than the last GE on a Brexit based election

They don't have to run on that platform.

They will not win a majority of their own. So whatever you promise pre-election kind of goes out of the window if you go into coalition with parties that actually would chuck the whole thing out of the window.

We ended up with this stupid situation in the first place as Dishface thought he wouldn't win outright and therefore wouldn't have to follow through on his promise for a referendum. As if it had been them and the LibDems again, there's no way it would have passed as policy. However he did better than he had any right to, and the LDs collapsed.

Farage the kingmaker then. All depends what the Brexit party does in the election. Tried to get a bet on Corbs being the next PM this morning. That's what you could be looking at lol. Would love to see it.

So looking like a bit of back tracking on the threat to kick out anyone who voted against Boris tonight...threat now moving to dont vote against Boris tomorrow.

So looking like a bit of back tracking on the threat to kick out anyone who voted against Boris tonight...threat now moving to dont vote against Boris tomorrow.

Nope, Leadsom was wrong (amazingly enough). They're all gone. Soames has confirmed it and he won't stand again.

Chucking out Churchill's grandson :icon_lol: Way to get the masses on board, Boz. Not that I have any time for Soames, he's a nasty piece of work.

Arklo - Farage is not really a factor. If they couldn't win Peterborough then they're not winning shit that's worth anything. Doesn't stop the Tories from running scared of him as they have since about 2013 though.

Or not. Conflicting reports on this but latest is they are getting the boot

Rory Stewart has walked.

Again, I don't agree with him on all that much but I respect him.

Nope, Leadsom was wrong (amazingly enough). They're all gone. Soames has confirmed it and he won't stand again.

Chucking out Churchill's grandson :icon_lol: Way to get the masses on board, Boz. Not that I have any time for Soames, he's a nasty piece of work.

Arklo - Farage is not really a factor. If they couldn't win Peterborough then they're not winning shit that's worth anything. Doesn't stop the Tories from running scared of him as they have since about 2013 though.

They won't win anything but if they run in a GE nor will the Tories. Hence Corbweb gets in. That's why I wanted to back him as next PM this morning. Couldn't find it on bet365 so backed Benn to be next Labour leader and Raab to be next Tory leader. Good odds I thought.

Corbyn will fuck this up.

He should state that he wants an election after the EU have agreed to the extension. Let Boris have the embarrassment of losing his 31st October do or die pledge and have to go to the EU for the 3 month extension. Once this is set in stone then yes go for it.

I

They won't win anything but if they run in a GE nor will the Tories. Hence Corbweb gets in. That's why I wanted to back him as next PM this morning. Couldn't find it on bet365 so backed Benn to be next Labour leader and Raab to be next Tory leader. Good odds I thought.
Benn has as much chance of being the next Labour leader as you do.

Back