• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Remaining fixtures

One game at a time, sweet jesus...

My head starts wanting to explode when I look at the table/forthcoming fixtures too much.
Lets take it game by game. Lets not worry about the other teams. With the amount of games teams have against each other, it is still wide open.

Agreed. Every team will drop points. One game at a time.

The likes of Patrick Bamford have to be playing Premier league football next season and its unlikely to be Chelsea. Middlesbrough should they gain promotion would then presumably be in the box seat for his signature.

Hard to believe Leicester came 6th two seasons ago on 69 points.

Cliché alert.

Bollocks to that LJ. I expect a full in depth analysis at each round of fixtures. The international break will only add to the tension. :stirthepot:

It maybe a cliche, but (from a personal perspective) when I look at how badly I'm doing in the prediction league, and at results like no-one expecting Milwall to get anything from the brentford game highlights how relatively pointless the exercise is. It's built on (at best) shifting sands.

Currently, I'm not really looking too much at the form of other teams. I'm looking at what we're doing, & we're doing it well. We have to play teams above us, so it is all in our hands.
Sure I do look at others results/fixtures, and may inwardly speculate (more pray they all lose 10-0) but in reality, I think we, as a club and set of supporters should just focus on ourselves.

Back