• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Rotherham 1 v Wolves 2 at least its 3 points verdict thread

Parkins left foot

'Quirk's Gay Game Winner'
Reaction score
An OK performance

Graham did well in the first half - we lost control a bit in the second so no chance to continue

Better than last week & 3 points so at least an improvement

Sounded like a desperate game. Still no excusing that starting XI. But we did just need a win from somewhere, anywhere, that'll do just to stop the rot. Much work ahead.

Charles Ross quite scathing on WM to those calling for KJ's sacking for dropping Afobe

Quite right too. They should have been calling for his head for a myriad of other reasons over the last two months.

Charles Ross quite scathing on WM to those calling for KJ's sacking for dropping Afobe

Wonder what he'd say if he posted on here and saw the negativity?

That isn't why most who want Ken sacked have come to that decision and I expect better from someone like Charles than to reduce it to such a binary argument.

For the record I still want him sacked even though we've won today. It's going to take a serious turnaround for me to change my mind, not just putting Afobe back in the team.

Kenny Jackett tells @bbcwm he wanted to play Le Fondre against his old club, and wanted to stay 4231, hence Afobe was left out.

WOW!!!!!! Is that really where we are at?

I've lost count of the number of times we've been here in my wolves supporting life, the fans have lost interest in the Manager so a win is tinged with a bit of disappointment.

Kenny Jackett tells @bbcwm he wanted to play Le Fondre against his old club, and wanted to stay 4231, hence Afobe was left out.

That is a weird reason for doing that even if ALF performed reasonably well today

(Anyway ALF has played for a number of clubs so Rotherham isn't his 'old' club any more than some others )

I've lost count of the number of times we've been here in my wolves supporting life, the fans have lost interest in the Manager so a win is tinged with a bit of disappointment.

Not sure that is the sentiment at all. Most if not all people will be very pleased with a win (albeit one which appears to have been of very low quality, against an awful team for this level) but plenty have no faith in us building on it.

Nah, I think a loss today would have gone down very well.

That has to be one of the dumbest comments of the season so far, the guy has surely lost it.

Very strange. Can understand how sometimes a system may come before the personnel, especially if the recruitment has been slightly dodgy, but I've never heard anything like that before. The system isn't actually working that well. Those two on the shoulders of defenders should scare the life out of opposing teams. Surely you'd fix those around them. Perhaps they're scared of dropping players they've just extended contracts to and other players are fitted in around the Edwards/Henry phenomenon.

Used to edit a Load of Bull. Talkshite have him on speed dial.

He's evidence that not everyone who speaks with a posh accent talks sense, if he spoke with a Black Country accent he'd be laughed at.

On train back. Pretty desperate game. Looked great for first ten minutes then fell back to usual ways. Pretty much all the fans round by me were pissed and more interested in singing about jihadi john and child abuse.

Back