• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Rotherham 1 v Wolves 2 at least its 3 points verdict thread

Oh and can we please desist with this awful 'Jihadi John is $#@!in dead' chant.

Agreed, while everyone is pleased the arseole was liquidised that sort of chant could easily lead to those awful chants at Leicester City fans from the past.

Agreed, while everyone is pleased the arseole was liquidised that sort of chant could easily lead to those awful chants at Leicester City fans from the past.

I head 4 or 5 seperate incidents of blatant racism yesterday. From both sides.

Oh and can we please desist with this awful 'Jihadi John is fuckin dead' chant.
That and the child abuse songs yesterday weren't very funny.

There was a bit of banter between fans at the train station, then one Wolves lad who I've seen plenty of times giving it the big 'un at away games started on the abuse topic. The Police soon led him away from the platform and he was not seen again. What a plonker.

After a nights sleep, I'm amending my motm nomination to Graham, 2 assists and looked dangerous.

Eel still played well though, showed far more desire than Batth.

That's good to hear as it sounded from the commentary that he did well, though not sure that that always gives an accurate picture.

Need to persevere with him & not insert Ojo back in - from what I saw in the MK match there is a bit of a spark about him

That's good to hear as it sounded from the commentary that he did well, though not sure that that always gives an accurate picture.

Need to persevere with him & not insert Ojo back in - from what I saw in the MK match there is a bit of a spark about him

He keeps out wide for the most part, it really helps the shape of the team! A bit if pace and a few tracks as well. I think he's got 3 assists in 3 games, which means he's more than worthy of his place!

Highlights for people who can't view Sky.

Both goals are great headers in different ways. I like Batth almost knocking EEL out the way to get there for his.

The goal conceded was a bit of a mess.

That and the child abuse songs yesterday weren't very funny.

There was a bit of banter between fans at the train station, then one Wolves lad who I've seen plenty of times giving it the big 'un at away games started on the abuse topic. The Police soon led him away from the platform and he was not seen again. What a plonker.

Yeah I saw that, I was stood opposite him next to the group of Rotherham fans who they were arguing with. He was responding to a 'town full of blacks' comment from one of the Rotherham fans, funnily enough the Rotherham fan didn't get taken away despite being stood right next to a copper when he shouted it loud enough for the whole station to hear.

He keeps out wide for the most part, it really helps the shape of the team! A bit if pace and a few tracks as well. I think he's got 3 assists in 3 games, which means he's more than worthy of his place!

I did notice Jacko giving him a bollocking a few times tryng to get him to tuck further in.

Back