• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Rotherham 1 v Wolves 2 at least its 3 points verdict thread

How did Henry do? Obviously he scored, but was he back to his early season form?

His second half performance was akin to his game last week.

His second half performance was akin to his game last week.

Pretty dire then - what about Graham, he seemed the one bright spark in the first half (& was the only one I saw last week playing anywhere near a level I could have any enthusiasm over)

Graham was good again. Two assists. Some crossed went wayward due to the wind. He must have done something to rile the home fans as they boo'd his every touch.

All about the points today nothing else, it's result that keeps us looking up rather than behind.
Win Friday and we'll be only 2 points of the play-off places.

Top defending from the number four on our first goal. Yeah, you just stand there mate, don't worry about attacking the ball.

Good delivery on the corner from Graham for the winner and a good header too. While we're so devoid of creativity in general play we could do with scoring a lot more from set pieces.

Decent header by Batth for the second goal.

All 3 Graham deliveries on those highlights are very good, it makes a difference if you're going to put crosses in to the box and they are of that quality.

Today isn't a day to beat kj round the head. Odd dropping Afobe but we got the result.
Eel was probably a surprising motm but Graham is a very close second! It's immeasurable how much playing a proper left sided player improves us!

For their goal in the build up and for their next chance (the volley that went just wide) Danny Batth should've won his ariel battle. What's ironic is then he went and scored from a header where he showed the desire he should've shown in his defensive work as well.

Not here it wouldn't. Saturday nights are all the more enjoyable if Wolves win.

Nonsense, read the Matchday thread after the team was announced and the response to Henry's goal, a win does not fit many Wolves fans current agenda, a Manager whose team have just won rarely gets the sack.

but Graham is a very close second! It's immeasurable how much playing a proper left sided player improves us!

Not been unimpressed with him since he has had an opportunity - need to persevere & give him game time.

Seems to have a bit of a spark about him & the crosses today on the highlights were a much better quality than we have seen over recent weeks

Nonsense, read the Matchday thread after the team was announced and the response to Henry's goal, a win does not fit many Wolves fans current agenda, a Manager whose team have just won rarely gets the sack.

Let's get this straight, you think people on here would rather we had lost today? Wider of the mark than a Guedioura shot.

I don't rate Jackett and i don't think he can take us anywhere, i wasn't happy with the team today and i don't think struggling to beat Rotherham is going to turn it all around. Even after all that i didn't want us to lose today and i do not want us to lose any game even if it means Jackett will get the sack, i'd rather he proved me wrong and we looked a good side and went on a run to take us into the play-offs.

I've made my point, I'll not comment further.

great to win today. was very odd not to have played afobe.

can't understand anyone not wanting us to win. i don't think criticising the formation or manager's team choice amounts to this if that's what was meant.

I've made my point, I'll not comment further.

Really? Because your point was nonsense? Surely if anything you want us to lose some games so we can stay in this league and win a few more games than we would if we got promoted?

hehe, yeah Trev does want us to not be on TV, stay in the Championship or League 1...just to not get exposed to some teams in the PL..strange to me

Back