• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Rotherham 2-2 Wolves: The "Are You Sure This is Wolves?" Verdict Thread

Epic mental for Bodvarsson's goal.

Epic mental for Bodvarsson's goal.
Doesn't show the bloke who jumped the barriers for Bodvarsson's goal and then raise his firts at the stewards who try to usher him back into the stand. Resulting in him being nicked.

Also the guy at the front needs to practise his Icelandic clap at the end of the match.

Doesn't show the bloke who jumped the barriers for Bodvarsson's goal and then raise his firts at the stewards who try to usher him back into the stand. Resulting in him being nicked.

Also the guy at the front needs to practise his Icelandic clap at the end of the match.

There's a few that need to practice the Icelandic clap...

You should never raise your firts at the stewards, it's asking for troubadour.

ya i think that guy your talking about jumped over me and my 60 year old mom (such a hard man......) and break my wrist the fucking tosser

Back