• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Rugby World Cup Japan 2019

I think any professional rugby player who has the chance to play the all blacks would take it with both hands.

Honestly, that is the only bonus. It has been a ridiculously long time since we beat the All Blacks. Other than that, I see little point in the affair, sadly.

To be fair all Wales and NZ would want to do is come home ASAP instead of hanging around for another 5 days.

Nah I dont buy it, you cant play rugby other than 100% committed it's the nature of the beast.

Not denying they would both be disappointed with not reaching the final, but pride and belief would mean they would both want to win

Not saying that tho the fixtures there to be played so both will go for it, but given a choice both would rather just return home.

Agreed.

And that is how we discuss rugby, rather than the filth from Glasgo. Who is a disgrace of a winner and I hope every Welsh person never goes to his bar ever again.
So you can come out with anyone but England shite earlier, i am not allowed to do the same against Wales.

Wales should have played there own game and ran it more through the backs instead of grinding through the fowards a tactic that plays straight in to South African hands.
Did not realise Welsh people saying anyone but England is allowed but me saying glad Wales lost was not allowed.

We were. But we didn't get enough points so we missed out.

Can I just say that talking rugby as a Welshman on here amongst mostly England fans is actually pretty decent. Thank you all for a very fair discussion of the games. Bar Glasgo, who is clearly a huge let down for England fans. I wanted to be much, much ruder, but that would be wrong.

Yet younwere the one with the typical Welsh any one but England comment.
Enjoy the losers match whilst we try and win tge world cup Again

Paddy wasn’t anyone but England at all, he was very fair when we played the ABs.

And Wales own game definitely isn’t playing it through the hands in the backs, at least that’s definitely not what Gatland ball is.

Rugby is not football, while England playing (and potentially losing) to Wales in the final was everyone’s worst nightmare seeing Northern Hemisphere clubs do well is good for everyone.

have warren gatland & eddie jones nicked paddys/glasgo's log in details?

to be fair to Glasgow...he read this line. Shame he never read back and then few words that followed it

No I read it...
Paddy has never disguised the fact he is a Welsh Rugby fan firmly in the any one but England camp. Dan has called him out several times.

A Condescending good luck comment means fuck all

I've been joshing with Pad about rugby for the best part of 15 years! It's all good natured.

I've been joshing with Pad about rugby for the best part of 15 years! It's all good natured.

Plus he is only Welsh for Rugby.......lost his mind when Wales were good for 15 minutes at football though.

Those 15 minutes are well and truly over now.

Wales make nine changes for the losers final and All Blacks seven...

Mental.

England have been fined £2,000 for crossing the halfway line as they lined up in a V formation to face the haka before their Rugby World Cup semi-final match against New Zealand. World Rugby rules stipulate teams must remain within their own half of the pitch to receive the challenge.

Back