• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ryder Cup

Oops GMac and Rory in trouble. Donald loses.

Lost one, down in one, level in one, up in one.

Come on Rory, I don't like the sound of this.

I don't see why you would pick Tiger Woods for foursomes. He is not a team man. Play him in the singles and tell him to play the fourballs like a singles game.

I don't see why you would pick Tiger Woods for foursomes. He is not a team man. Play him in the singles and tell him to play the fourballs like a singles game.

He used to be quite good at foursomes until his wife found out.

Up in all four again now. If nobody else is interested I shall knock the updates on the head.

OOh Wolves fans spotted at Medinah by the Fivelive team. 1974 League Cup winning shirts and they are off to interview them

Keep the updates going please Mr Grouse

Another word of support/thanks from me too sniffer. It is appreciated.

Been very impressed with Colsaerts, if we can get out of today 5-3 down it won't be too bad.

Poulter should be out there, I'm not his biggest fan but in the Ryder Cup he's dynamite.

Lawrie/Hansen just been battered 6&4.

Yanks 3-2 Europe

The American putting this afternoon was exceptional. That said I'm not keen on the course at all - it's target practice golf, no real challenge for players of this class.

Garcia and Westwood both very disappointing for us today, not sure why the latter was sent out for the fourballs ahead of Donald or Poulter (that said, the US messed up by dropping Furyk and retaining Tiger).

Westwood owes Colsaerts a huge drink if we end up winning this. He's been absolute dirt in both of his games today.

It's going to end all square. Shame considering he's 10 under for the round.

Westwood owes Colsaerts a huge drink if we end up winning this. He's been absolute dirt in both of his games today.

Never mind Westwood i think Europe may owe him a huge drink, a fantastic round of golf.

My pairs for tomorrow (guaranteed to not happen):

Foursomes

McIlroy/McDowell
Donald/Rose
Poulter/Colsaerts
Hanson/Kaymer

Fourballs

Garcia/Molinari
McIlroy/Colsaerts
Westwood/Garcia
Donald/McDowell

Which of the Garcia twins plays with Molinari?

Back