• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Season Ticket Discussion 2024/25

Will you renew?

• Total voters
A Message From Our Chairman

When it comes to setting ticket prices, we benchmark our prices against those of the other 19 Premier League clubs, especially those with similar fanbase sizes, stadium capacities and sporting achievements.

We do listen to fan feedback, and we understand that price increases are unpopular, but our aim is to ensure our prices are neither significantly higher nor lower than our peers. Our ticketing team has thoroughly researched and compared Wolves with other clubs, and I believe our pricing reflects a fair and reasonable balance based on our current position, past growth and future aspirations.

Commercial growth is vital for our club's sustainability and competitiveness. While Premier League broadcasting revenue is indeed a major source of income, it is also easily offset by the club's wage bills. This means that our disposable income largely comes from commercial activities, including ticket sales, hospitality and sponsorship. This revenue is the key difference between us and the biggest clubs that we have to compete with in the Premier League and is an essential area for us to grow over time.

Our head coach, his team and squad have put in tremendous effort to ensure our club competes at the highest level on the pitch this season and, as we move into our seventh successive season in the Premier League, we will continue to keep progressing and supporting them as much as we can. Your support is invaluable to us, and we are committed to keep growing Wolves to make the club a strong and sustainable presence in the top tier of English football.

Additional Season Ticket Holder Information
  • During the 2024/25 season, the option to use a smartphone to enter the stadium will be introduced in a phased manner. Therefore, smartcards from the 2023/24 season will be reactivated. PLEASE RETAIN YOUR 2023/24 SMARTCARD.
  • The North Bank Bar is to be repurposed as an exclusive area to be offered as a Fan+ package incorporating food & drink benefits to supporters located in the Stan Cullis Lower Tier.
  • In previous seasons, those who paid by direct debit were automatically enrolled to auto-renewal for subsequent seasons. This will now also apply to season tickets renewed by card. However, you will always have the opportunity to cancel your season ticket each year before the relevant renewal window ends.
  • Redemption of Wolves Cash will not be possible when renewing season tickets for the 2025/26 season onwards.
Where is this from? Can't see anything on the site or app. Can only seethe prices it if I go into the ticketing part of the site.

Someone on the Mix saying they're being rail loaded into auto-enrolling for cup tickets too. Anybody else confirm?
Can opt-out but you need to do it and are auto added: 1716458137396.png

Where is this from? Can't see anything on the site or app. Can only seethe prices it if I go into the ticketing part of the site.
It's on the email that landed in my inbox five minutes ago

I really am truly sad today, I've watched Wolves since 1988 and enjoyed every minute of that time. I'm now being forced out of Molineux and I truly don't know what to do on Saturdays anymore.

Just appalling, over £800 to watch football in a stand that’s very outdated. 17% increase behind the goals, and kids bring priced out to.
Wolverhampton and the surrounding areas isn’t affluent.
Basically don’t bother coming unless you don’t have to pay for kids anymore earn a bare minimum of £35k a year.

• During the 2024/25 season, the option to use a smartphone to enter the stadium will be introduced in a phased manner. Therefore, smartcards from the 2023/24 season will be reactivated. PLEASE RETAIN YOUR 2023/24 SMARTCARD.
  • The North Bank Bar is to be repurposed as an exclusive area to be offered as a Fan+ package incorporating food & drink benefits to supporters located in the Stan Cullis Lower Tier.
  • In previous seasons, those who paid by direct debit were automatically enrolled to auto-renewal for subsequent seasons. This will now also apply to season tickets renewed by card. However, you will always have the opportunity to cancel your season ticket each year before the relevant renewal window ends.
  • Redemption of Wolves Cash will not be possible when renewing season tickets for the 2025/26 season onwards.

So to go in to the North Bank bar, you have to pay extra... Fucking hell, what a load of fucking bollocks!

My wife and I take our two kids in the family enclosure. Next year: £2,050 - a 39% increase, or £570. Where do you start with that? Let’s gets the club simps out telling me what great value Che Adams will be. This could be a show stopper for us after a decade of family days out.

Last edited:
I know I've already done some sabre rattling about not renewing, but it's still quite stark to realise that it's all over.

Attending since 1988, spend an inordinate amount of my own time talking/writing about Wolves, live 30 minutes walk from the ground, notionally I could afford it if I wanted to (just about)...but they've thrown that in the bin. How are you losing people like me FFS.

Feels like I just watched a bomb go off.

First game was 1972, quite possibly last game was the defeat to Palace. I really hope lots drop out and they find the waiting list is made of straw.
The waiting list is definitely made of straw

Where we were as a club when that waiting list generated is miles from where we are now.

Nuno, Neves, Raul, Moutinho, ambition, 7th place finishes, Europe, tickets were near half the price.

We're a different club now, take up from that list will be about 10%, if that.

Just had a quick look at direct comparisons in the Midlands area with clubs our size, i.e Leicester, Forest and Villa.

Leicester have increased prices but are still much cheaper than us in all areas:

photoupload

Nottingham Forest have some expensive adult prices but have very cheap kids/child season tickets. And their individual match tickets are very cheap.

a775be40-fbe8-11ee-ac69-c9888d22a225.png

Villa have indicated a 5% increase this year, but that's off the back of a 15% increase last year, and they've got Champions League football to compensate for any rise this season too.

Oh and Leicester have decided to try and force fans to switch to mobile tickets. If you want to keep your season card they are charging a mandatory £25 to do so. So look for that happening at Wolves soon, in what is a clear attempt to stop people sharing their season tickets with friends/family.

I know everyone has it as bad, but I’m going to type it again. To take my family every game to the stand their great grandad sat in and maintain the tradition has gone from under £1,500 to over £2,000. Yeah, that has just happened.

So to go in to the North Bank bar, you have to pay extra... Fucking hell, what a load of fucking bollocks!
Yep. So now paying more to get less

Steve Bull Stand:

2018-19
£474.00​
2019-20
£544.00​
£70.00​
14.76%​
2021-22
£643.00​
£99.00​
18.19%​
2022-23
£686.00​
£43.00​
6.68%​
2023-24
£722.00​
£36.00​
5.24%​
2024-25
£835.00​
£113.00​
15.65%​
£361.00​
76.16%​

My seat is £297 more than the equivalent at Leicester. I love Wolves but hate having the piss taken more.

Yep I’ll be going to some Shifnal Town games I think they’re in the same league?
Yep, finished 1 point above AFC after a very lacklustre end to the season

Back