• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Sheff Utd (A) 8/7 Build-Up and Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't play as a #10 though, and neither Podence nor Neto (we tried the latter at Palace when he came on, he looked like Steve Corica) can play CM.

We played 3412 against Southampton away in the 2nd half, if we were to go down that route Neto and Podence would be picked ahead of MGW.

It's probably the 3rd option behind 352 and 343.

Has Podence ever played in the middle? He looks like the archetypal speedy winger to me

i think many players can play in different positions...just need some coaching..

We played 3412 against Southampton away in the 2nd half, if we were to go down that route Neto and Podence would be picked ahead of MGW.

It's probably the 3rd option behind 352 and 343.

Both Adama and Neto behind Raul wasn't it? All you're doing is pushing them a bit narrower.

You cannot play Neto or Podence where either Moutinho or Donck play and just go "oh they're more attacking" as Fred is suggesting, it would be terrible.

Southampton away was Neto behind Adama and Raul in the second half. Worked really well in the circumstances as we struggled to get past their midfield in the first half. Neto was excellent.

its all about how we wanna set up..i know it isnt our style but could be a very good way to break up defences and create a bit more, not just Adama

also, our opponents would probably be shocked and then spend all half trying to react haha

"our opponents won't know what hit them"

343. Traore, Raul, Jota. Good to see. Come on boys

3-4-3 is good and more attacking

The right team for me, now for a good performance. We’ll need to be right on it as Sheff Utd are back to full strength and a very good side.

Yeah I imagine, unless we shift to 352 (though he could still come on up top I suppose!).
Podence played up front away at Espanol so possible.

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

Yeah, he played pretty well in that game but I wouldn’t say it’s a position that suits him perfectly. He’s a good footballer though so he can adapt however we need him

Yeah, he played pretty well in that game but I wouldn’t say it’s a position that suits him perfectly. He’s a good footballer though so he can adapt however we need him

This, our coaches can make him play there too if necessary, of course not all players are adaptable but i think he is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back