• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Sheff Utd (A) 8/7 Build-Up and Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hope to see podence get a nice run in today.

oof traore grabbing his shoulder already

edit -- geez that is NOT what I had in mind with the last post

damn shoulder now again?

Came out again from the looks of it. Lay off hasn’t fixed it, operation coming up perhaps?

The only positive out of the shoulder injury is the big clubs won’t stump up the required money where there is a known chronic issue.

The only positive out of the shoulder injury is the big clubs won’t stump up the required money where there is a known chronic issue.

yes

Not sure how we haven’t worked out the Sheff Utd throw in routine. They did it for the goal at Molineux and do it every bloody game. Simple throw and then clip into space for the WB to cross.

that free kick to jota :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

There’s more urgency in our play so far i think but we’ve not kept the ball well enough at all

yeah been having issues finding lanes

that throw in was something awful

Jota making an impact and linking well.

getting into a groove now, looking good

we are looking fine so farm hoping for some opening

would have liked Adama to run a bit more to drag som defs there and opening space elsewhere

Both teams looking a genuine threat so far, IMO.

Wilder has done such a good job this season. I thought it would be Farke and Norwich pulling the unexpected success out of their hat, but no. Wilder has done it and then some. Really should be MOTS, for me.

Playing well, matter of time. They are doing a lot of running too.

Both teams looking a genuine threat so far, IMO.

Wilder has done such a good job this season. I thought it would be Farke and Norwich pulling the unexpected success out of their hat, but no. Wilder has done it and then some. Really should be MOTS, for me.

agree Wilder has done an amazing job..i think Nuno deserves MOTS with EL and the amount of games and development, also great against top six clubs..or just Klopp

Has Doc actually passed to anyone in a gold shirt yet?

Doc needs to stop trying those little flick passes. Zero percent success rate so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back