• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Sheff Utd (H) 17th April - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be in our favour, but makes you really ask what is the point of VAR
It wasn't using excessive force and it wasn't recklessly endangering the safety of the player. Therefore wasn't a red card.

2nd half please

Semedo Coady Boly RAN
Donk Moutinho
Traore MGW Podence
Silva

It wasn't using excessive force and it wasn't recklessly endangering the safety of the player. Therefore wasn't a red card.
I think sliding your studs down someone’s ankle is endangering an opponent

I think sliding your studs down someone’s ankle is endangering an opponent
Any tackle theoretically endangers your opponent. In this case it usually means recklessly and with excessive force.

we'd have been in trouble if he played that ball through a few seconds earlier like he should've, had a player wide open on the right

We’ve bemoaned a lot of refereeing decisions this season, but this chap has let RAN go over the ball with his studs up and somehow booked Brewster instead - and then Saiss turns in to trouble and falls over and the ref gives him a free kick.

This half of football has been abysmal. Bin off one of the centre backs - go to 4 and get MGW on behind Jose.

Del was absolutely on the money when he said we won’t learn anything at all from playing this team. It’s been shite.

Saiss knocking the ball into Podence's head on the half way line was genius.

Need to see more replays but I suspect if the sides were switched we might have disagreed it wasn't a red.

I don't think RAN was a red card, yellow at absolute most. Ref got it totally wrong though.

No foul on Saiss

He has let ampadu get away with a couple though.

CB for a midfielder please Nuno

Bet all you locals are chomping at the bit to get back to see this in the flesh soon
You'd like to think if fans were there they'd be able to drive the team on a bit. Because they'd certainly be getting moaned at if not.

Captain Tom Moore had more dynamic movement than this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back