• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Sheff Utd (H) 17th April - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just end this season!

at least we know he’ll have to put someone on for Podence, who doesn’t look fit in the slightest.

Yes we’ve got injuries but that’s simply not good enough slow predictable rubbish.

Well I managed to avoid picking my book back up, don't know how though.

That Habito One advert with the wasps/bees is a bit....wow....particularly after that half of football.

We're all yearning for the season to end on the basis that something amazing is going to happen during the summer. This team requires at least 3 players who are first team ready. We're going to need an excellent transfer window. More Rijkaard, Gullit and Van Basten than Cutrone, Vallejo and Jose.

Thank god he didn't, Saiss back at wing back for 3 games is not what we want.

Yeah I thought he was lucky there too. A bit lucky Brewster kinda fouls him first too

Perhaps I should write something exciting. But I don’t want another ban.

Am I right they can't take retrospective action over the tackle either now because it was reviewed on the day?

Can this get any worse ? I think Semedo is the only Wolves player to come out with any credit. Is Dendonker playing ?

It's just dull.

Embarrassing really at home to the bottom side but hopefully a more exciting second half West Ham style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back