• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Sheff Utd (H) 17th April - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just cracked up at WJ there. Plays it in to Moutinho, absolute acres ahead of him to run in to - realises he actually better sprint or might get bollocked - Moutinho plays him in, WJ instead of running forward with the ball immediately turns back and passes it backwards to Moutinho again.

Fucking. Shite.

i would have taken a loss if he had played Vithina, MGW, Otasawie from the start. Just to see if they have a future at the Club.

Impressed at how we've come out in the second half here. It takes some doing to be more lethargic than we were in the first, but kudos to the lads, they've managed it.

We haven't troubled there goalkeeper at all. That is embarrassing.

WJ actually played some nice passes in the last few minutes

Christ, take Podence off for the love of god.

because we are playing sheff utd...we are so cautious, playing safe..tired of it all

I don’t actually necessarily think a sub would improve anything but it would be more interesting to see how they do then what we are witnessing

Reactions: jlo
You know you watch a championship game because there is literally nothing else to do, but it’s rubbish, but there’s normally one player who you think “he will do something he will,he looks good”. This game is like that but without the good player.

Come on Nuno this is drivel. Get the kids on.

Fabio, Vitinha and Corbeanu for Jose, Donk and Podence.

Whether we win, draw or lose tonight probably makes little diference to this season for us (or them given that its just a matter of time before relegation is confirmed).

SU have tried with no real quality - not sure we really have.

Nuno just make some changes to see what else we have.

I don’t actually necessarily think a sub would improve anything but it would be more interesting to see how they do then what we are witnessing
no energy, no....nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back