• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Sheff Utd (H) 17th April - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
day clocks are real. a lot of care homes have them for their residents.
gotta say throughout lockdown, having ours has been properly useful!

Has it helped you not don your housecoat at an inappropriate hour?

Couldn't you just look elsewhere to find out what day it is? Phone, internet, TV...

Hardly gonna fire up the laptop or pc to find out what day it is. Easier to simply glance up at the wall and see in a split second isn't it?
With how groundhog day life has been for the past year and a bit, I have definitely had periods where I've lost track. It's much more difficult for people who don't have a formal structure in their lives I guess - people who aren't working, or studying for example. Such people also may not have all the mad tech you have at your disposal...

What has this season become btw, when we spend more of the build up thread arguing about day clocks! :ROFLMAO:

Are these things real? The human brain is the most advanced piece of machinery that has ever existed on this planet, and we need a clock to tell us what day of the week it is??????
I guess that explains Tories.
Just remember what is telling you that the brain is the most advanced piece of machinery ever seen

On Friday, when Neto went off injured, i was in despair, and would have took the draw there and then. Then Adama came out of his shell. Fulham are much better than Sheff Utd so we should pull this one off.......Just.

Surely we have enough to beat these wankers, even with all our injury problems ?

Holy rising expectations batman!

Dunno how relevant it is but the training vids have some of the youff in them

Last edited:
So how long is Neves out for. Is it a positive Covid test?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back