• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Site problem

Incredibly frustrating. The last thing this forum needs is to make it even more unusable.

Could genuinely be the final straw and I'd urge whoever's taken the decision to introduce the ads to reconsider asap.

It only drops down slightly at the top to be fair.

If that's what it takes to provide a decent forum then I'm OK with that. I'm sure Vis spends plenty of his own money providing it for everyone.

Last edited:
It only drops down slightly at the top to be fair.

If that's what it takes to provide a decent forum then I'm OK with that. I'm sure Vis spends plenty of his own money providing it for everyone.
It's fucking wank Bear.

If the forum is doing ads from now there will be even less people using it than they do now.

Seems like they've gone. Probably just a rogue incident that's been sorted.

They've just started happening to me, tbf it's just a little drop down at the top of my screen, I'll soon get used to ignoring it.

Seems like they've gone. Probably just a rogue incident that's been sorted.
Dunno. Lycan has been having the problem for a few days. In none of that time have I seen a single ad, on phone or computer.

However, if I lurk on the mix I get bombarded.

They come and go. Would be less of an issue if they were at the bottom of the screen, like most ads, but they do get in the way at the top.

I had them at the top of the screen yesterday, none today so far...

Well the pop up banner this morning is offering me “gay bi and trans men in the area”

Well the pop up banner this morning is offering me “gay bi and trans men in the area”
Directing me to Martial Arts classes, and gay men in the area...is there a link do you think!

Had the ads this morning, ironically the ad was for an app to block all ads everywhere, bottom of the screen for me, forum still readable

Ads are back. Klarent summer escapes

Back