• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Site problem

I posted this in incognito mode, but I have now cleared all that down and this is in normal mode. so it definitely looks like it worked and I can only assume its some kind of corruption on my original account?
me again… lupollet2 went the same way as lupollet… cookies cleared tried on 5 or 6 devices. luckily it started happening just before the bournemouth game so i avoided having to read all the comments about it.

can one of the admins help please… even lupollet3 now has the same problem. site so slow as to be unusable even for reading.

jeff is still here - my work is unfinished 🙂

me again… lupollet2 went the same way as lupollet… cookies cleared tried on 5 or 6 devices. luckily it started happening just before the bournemouth game so i avoided having to read all the comments about it.

Noticed increasingly that images don't work. Anything from Imgur (images) or Tenor (GIFs) is just a red X. Not sure if it's a setting somewhere on the back end that needs looking at.

Imgur:

cpLhnWd_d.jpg

Was all working fine until 2-3 weeks ago and they embed fine elsewhere.

Weirdly I did just try a Tenor gif and it worked...

Imgur:

cpLhnWd_d.jpg

Was all working fine until 2-3 weeks ago and they embed fine elsewhere.

Weirdly I did just try a Tenor gif and it worked...
Wierd, can see it when I quote

Edit - then click send and Jozza dissapears!

1687173659586.png

Yeah. So I'm thinking it's an issue this end, something is stopping them actually appearing because they render fine right up until you press send.

Either that or Johnny has taken out a Super Injunction against me, could have done I suppose.

butters had an image in his sig, that was visible until this morning, and now is a red cross.

Can't wait for lupolletIV
i was that man.

i realise now that i am placed in ‘Discourage User’ mode. This intentionally degrades user experience so that the target user just gives up.

I find it weird that i have been selected for this treatment - admittedly i have a bit of a one track mind on criticising Shi, but nobody can argue that’s not warranted.

Despite contributing actual cash to the running of this site, and never swearing, posting aggressive, sexist or racist comments, or even personally attacking other posters, i appear to have been discouraged.

As one of the mods discussing this feature on a Xenforo board said:

“It demonstrates the sometimes inherent immaturity of those who run forums in that there is a desire to "mess with" people.”

I guess I’m just not part of the clique… regardless, I am pretty discouraged.

PS: can i have my £10 back?

I only seem able to include 5 other posters in a pm. wanted to send a message to all in the prediction league (6 recipients, plus myself). Is this possible?

@Sniffer as a mod, can you send to more than 5? if so I might compose and send to you to distribute if that's a solution?

Back