• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Some tedious NHS tax argument

Status
Not open for further replies.
At last! As a taxpayer i'm happy a bit of it is finally going on something useful...
“Finally going” means that you think that until now it hasn’t been going to something useful.

“Finally going” means you think that until now it hasn’t been going to something useful.
Does it now. Point out where in my post it says "the NHS is shit" then. If you can't anything else is just you making shit up. You know there are 100's of tax payer funded entities out there?

Does it now. Point out where in my post it says "the NHS is shit" then. If you can't anything else is just you making shit up. You know there are 100's of tax payer funded entities out there?
Yes? That's what the words you typed mean? If you wanna make it a fight, go ahead, but at least stand by what you said.

I wish my tax money went to a public healthcare system...

Yes? That's what the words you typed mean? If you wanna make it a fight, go ahead, but at least stand by what you said.

I gave up, pointless exercise!

Jeez, really. Billions of pounds of tax payers money gets wasted every year by every government. I didn't mention one entity. I'm sure your government doesn't waste a dollar.
I think you are in for the pile on because your mate tried to say i said something that i didn't. Ride on tonto...

Yes, I'm quite famous for my stance that the US government is peachy and definitely doesn't need to be torn down...

Got nothing to do with piling on, just ticks me off when people try to say they haven't said/done something that it's plainly (and publicly) clear they did.

Make your point, be convicted in it!

Yes, I'm quite famous for my stance that the US government is peachy and definitely doesn't need to be torn down...
Yet here you are telling me i'm calling the NHS shit when i said that tax payers money gets wasted and a bit is getting spent in the right place for once.
Yea, sounds legit...

giphy.gif

You’re going to have to edit this post if you really want to keep arguing this point.
I've edited out the "NHS is shit" bit. Oh hang on, it wasn't there in the beginning. You or anyone else making it up that it was means the square root of fuck all to be honest.

Wouldn't it be so much easier to just hold up your hands and say "yeah, that joke cast too wide a net"?

Can we move this argument to a thread in the Current Affairs forum from now on please. I don't care which one it is, or who posts it, so long as its not the General Wolves Thread.

Any more posts on NHS or Politics in here will be deleted indiscriminately from this post henceforth.

Can we move this argument to a thread in the Current Affairs forum from now on please. I don't care which one it is, or who posts it, so long as its not the General Wolves Thread.

Any more posts on NHS or Politics in here will be deleted indiscriminately from this post henceforth.
Probably best to shift what's already here over tbh.

Knock yourselves out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back