• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Sore Throat

Hereford Wolf

Reaction score
I’ve shaken off most of my Covid symptoms except the persistent sore throat. It is really uncomfortable As I’ve had it for days now.

Has anybody got any suggestions on how to zap it quickly? I would be very grateful.

Have you tried the sprays that are available? Think they can help numb it.IMG_5912.jpeg

I’ve shaken off most of my Covid symptoms except the persistent sore throat. It is really uncomfortable As I’ve had it for days now.

Has anybody got any suggestions on how to zap it quickly? I would be very grateful.
Dis you lose your sense of smell or sense of taste?
My wife had it and now months later she's ok, both returned albeit she smells things differently and her taste buds seem to have changed.

Dis you lose your sense of smell or sense of taste?
My wife had it and now months later she's ok, both returned albeit she smells things differently and her taste buds seem to have changed.
Did not get those symptoms very much. Food just tastes bland. Not really very hungry.
Worst thing was headache, sore throat and fatigue. I get bad fatigue from my chemo for blood cancer so it was fatigue x2. I had my 7th jab about 3 weeks ago and I’m sure that has helped dampen down the symptoms. It was bad but could of been a lot worse.

Still be glad when it’s gone!

Did not get those symptoms very much. Food just tastes bland. Not really very hungry.
Worst thing was headache, sore throat and fatigue. I get bad fatigue from my chemo for blood cancer so it was fatigue x2. I had my 7th jab about 3 weeks ago and I’m sure that has helped dampen down the symptoms. It was bad but could of been a lot worse.

Still be glad when it’s gone!
Not sure I should tell you this, but a teacher two doors along from me has had Covid 3 times now. Used to run every day 1st thing, now he doesn't, he said when he takes a deep breath, it feels 'like I've got cobwebs in my chest and throat.'
As a loose form of self diagnosis, I heard a Japanese doctor say, "If you can take several deep breaths, hold.... and breathe out slowly, without coughing or spluttering or without feeling any sense of pain or discomfort, then you're probably clear."

I’ve had Covid at least twice and probably 3 times. No issues running at all, long term affects are in the minority.

I’ve had it twice, both times after Wolves games, and I can’t run but I couldn’t before! Second time it took a long time - three months - before I was able to walk up hills without getting breathless.

Ive had it three times, can still cycle, I get breathless at the start but 2 mins in I’m fine, stairs and putting shoes on I’m huffing and puffing like a knackered old steam train

I've now had it twice, my running was badly affected after the 1st bout, to the point that I'm now over a minute slower per km and even that leaves me exhausted. I haven't felt like running since my 2nd bout and at the moment my breathing crackles like rice crispies. I constantly feel like I need to get rid of gunk off my chest.

Back