• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Southampton (H) 23/11 Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we’re playing ok tbh, we’ll always look more open without Coady there but it’s definitely given us more options going forward with the extra man.

I'd say we look the team more in control and likely to create something, but the quality of chances is only low at the minute.

Another good save from Podence's header though.

I think we’re playing ok tbh, we’ll always look more open without Coady there but it’s definitely given us more options going forward with the extra man.
Agree. Given the magnitude of the changes today, I think we've done pretty well, all things considered.

Neither team really doing anything. I’m Happy enough with how things are because there is a degree of intent in a new system. Not getting enough individually out the front 3 which is letting us down

Maybe, but I’ve just read Raul has only touched the ball 6 times so far.

Maybe, but I’ve just read Raul has only touched the ball 6 times so far.
Was just about to say that the only thing that hasn't changed is how bad he's been.

Not sure what's up with him.

What is Traore doing 🤣. Still find it baffling that at times he can just look like he’s never played the game before.

I am way behind guys so forgive me. How can they foul Traore everytime without a card, yet Neves makes a genuine attempt the get the ball and gets a yellow card

Phew, half time. We`ll win now.

Somewhat disjointed from us, which isn't surprising given the changes

McCarthy has still been the busier keeper.

2 yellows for us in the last few minutes, but they are obviously taking it in turn on Traore as has been fouled almost every time he has the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back