• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spoilt Princesses moaning about Media Coverage of Wolves

Panicked,hit the accelerator instead of the brake maybe? Older people do it quite a lot and normally end up inside a shop or similar

Sorry guys, interesting as this is, not on a wolves footie thread surely!

:icon_lol:

I saw him in Sainsbury's last year. It was pretty exciting, tbf!

Sainsbury's AND Tesco inside a year? The man plainly has no loyalty. Expect him to leave in January then.

Tesco has better craft beer. Maybe that's why...?

Actually, thinking back, he had his folks with him in Sainsburys, so maybe he wanted to show them the excitement of the BIG supermarket.

Footballer? Shopping? Fake news.

That said, I have seen Zyro and Batth at the petrol station on the Warstones Rd in the past 6 months, so it would be too much of a leap...

Batth might be short of a few bob. I saw him fishing in the canal in Stourbridge a few months back.

I've seen Neves and a couple of the others in that Tesco's before. The E&S didn't pick up on it because I thought I'd leaving the guys alone and not put it on fucking social media.

Thought all wolves footballers had to go to Asda,it's the law isn't it? How are we going to know who we've signed if they're swanning about in sainsburys/tescos or the petrol station on war stones road

Thought all wolves footballers had to go to Asda,it's the law isn't it?

No that is just players about to sign for us. They seem to their big shop before a photo shoot inside the stadium.

Man the people of this forum really struggle with folk who block them on Social Media...

(but yeah, he can fuck off)

Fact of the day: he's the only person I'm aware of who has ever blocked me on social media. (I mean, others may have done as they are unable to handle my witty bantz but I haven't noticed I've been blocked)

The whole Morgan/Bettison debacle was absolute gutter press that Harrison was so desperate to get some sort of bizarre praise for.

Back