• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spoilt Princesses moaning about Media Coverage of Wolves

He's going in for his perm and chubby cheek implants on Friday.

He's already nailed the reporting qualities required.

Great, whenever I read his reports I find my internal voice reverting to that of a small child, its the only way they appear to be readable

It's Rosie Swarbrick, Fleetwood correspondent from Blackpool [emoji1745]

Aside from being too lenient on Neves and Dendoncker, I'm not sure his ratings are that far off, really. 5 for Rui is perhaps too harsh.

It actually annoys me a fair bit. Their application process was utter nonsense. No-one with any sense would have completed that, I am not giving you my ideas for free. Hence them going internal.

And the boy can't write. At all. The fanbase deserves better than that.

It actually annoys me a fair bit. Their application process was utter nonsense. No-one with any sense would have completed that, I am not giving you my ideas for free. Hence them going internal.

And the boy can't write. At all. The fanbase deserves better than that.
What sort of things were they asking applicants to submit?

Decided to watch the aftermatch video between Judah and Edwards to get an opinion of him, i switched off after about three minutes. he was like the annoying fan you get stuck next to on the train or bus going home after a game. the total prick you normally find spouting bollocks at two o clock in the morning at a pub lock in. waste of space, 1/10 for me simply because he knows how to breath.

Decided to watch the aftermatch video between Judah and Edwards to get an opinion of him, i switched off after about three minutes. he was like the annoying fan you get stuck next to on the train or bus going home after a game. the total prick you normally find spouting bollocks at two o clock in the morning at a pub lock in. waste of space, 1/10 for me simply because he knows how to breath.

Agreed. I started watching it and couldn't finish either. It seems unbelievable now, but already I am yearning for the return of the Judas/Britney lads bantz show.

What sort of things were they asking applicants to submit?

It wasn't an unreasonable process tbh, they wanted examples of how one might improve their content, drive traffic etc.

Rosie Swarbrick from oop North joining the Timmy Team. She'll be the first Timothina.

Tim's first articles on The Athletic are up. One is a bit weird as he tries to tie players to Stranger Things characters.

Tim's first articles on The Athletic are up. One is a bit weird as he tries to tie players to Stranger Things characters.

Well that would be lost on me!

Back