• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spoilt Princesses moaning about Media Coverage of Wolves

Irrespective of what you think of him as a player. He’s too nice with opposition players and officials as TT says
Whether you like it or not, getting in the refs ear does make a difference

Is it nasty?

Keep dreaming, you big passive pear.

There's been better leadership in the Conservative Party this year than we get from him.

Yes, and that's just in the last hour.

Just seems so unnecessary, he's been asked about England and he's answered reasonably and he's getting abused by his own fans on here.

Just seems a lot.

“I’m not going to give up until it is impossible,” he says. “I know I’ve got to improve but I know I’m doing really well as well; I am definitely competing with the other centre‑backs in the Premier League. Before, my goal was to become a regular at Wolves and now my goal is to play for England and that’s the next step.

The bastard!

Needed a "if Dunk can play for England so can I" for me

Just seems so unnecessary, he's been asked about England and he's answered reasonably and he's getting abused by his own fans on here.

Just seems a lot.
Is that nasty or just a subjective observation based on 1000s of minutes of evidence? It's not like I go to the ground and spend 90 minutes booing him. He's not what we need as either a captain or a PL centre half.

I'd say Kilman getting as far as he has is equal parts ability and benefitting from Lage purging the squad of leaders/strong characters.

We then had a void, until the likes of Dawson, Lemina, Cunha et al arrived.

I'd say Kilman getting as far as he has is equal parts ability and benefitting from Lage purging the squad of leaders/strong characters.

We then had a void, until the likes of Dawson, Lemina, Cunha et al arrived.
In terms of him being captain, yes. But he'd have played the same amount of games this season had he been captain or not.

Just seems a lot.

But you don't disagree with the points I made it seems, as you snipped them off the quote.

In terms of him being captain, yes. But he'd have played the same amount of games this season had he been captain or not.

I'm not sure, if he was never captain then it's a head to head with Toti as a left footed centre half and I don't think there's much in it.

The captaincy elevated Kilman beyond both his physical and leadership capabilities.

I dont think it's unreasonable to say that if somebody bought him for the rumoured price they'd be excited about getting a club captain from a mid table Premier League club but would be left disappointed when they see him in the flesh.

But you don't disagree with the points I made it seems, as you snipped them off the quote.
Having an opinion on him is subjective, and that's fine.

Being abusive and nasty is what I was referring to and what I find weird and unnecessary, particularly about a bloke who seems like a perfectly decent man.

Last edited:
I mean, Dawson's absence has proven he's our best CB which is a bit concerning when Kilman is meant to be captain too. I think other than striker it's the most concerning part of the squad going into next season.

If Dawson is done for us, then we could do worse than buy Coady back from Leicester if they're never going to bother playing him.
There's a reason for that, the same one as why we moved on from him in the first place

Back