• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spurs 1-0 Wolves: Verdict Thread

I don't care what happened at the end of a long season in a different playing system. It's irrelevant.

We're a miles better team than our points tally, we just desperately need someone who can score goals.

It’s absolutely relevant the rabble we became at times highlights a real problem in team management and organisation you can’t just wipe it from record he was at the helm and unable to get the best out what was available to him.

He'll go fairly soon, it's just unsustainable. Once again worse when we made changes.

Some good football first half with limited threat and then rubbish second half. Opposition keeper has done nothing all game. Same as last week.
Worse when we made changes? Not sure what you expect when the options to come off the bench are Hwang, Dendoncker and Traore. Or would you rather he not make any changes at all? I thought the Semedo for RAN change was right, because Kulasevski was bossing RAN in the 2nd half and needed a bit more experience defending against him, Raul for Podence, again nothing wrong with that change, then the 3 mentioned before. What else could he have done when trying to alter the pattern of the game?

20 shots, 3 on target in the match stats. To be fair you are just a rabid Bruno hater, so arguing with you is like pissing in the wind. Pointless.

Expected goals 0.6 from TWENTY shots, just proves my point. I don't hate him I just think he's shit, I didn't when he was brought in and haven't been critical at all if you have a look through my posts on here but he's just not a good manager.

He'll go fairly soon, it's just unsustainable. Once again worse when we made changes.

Some good football first half with limited threat and then rubbish second half. Opposition keeper has done nothing all game. Same as last week.

Pretty much this you can’t keep drawing and losing for prolonged periods and claim it’s a new system getting use to etc
You can easily get cut adrift in this league and then it becomes a nightmare to get out of.
It’s a results business and he’s simply not getting them. Yes we may beat lesser teams but until that starts he’s under huge pressure.

Expected goals 0.6 from TWENTY shots, just proves my point. I don't hate him I just think he's shit, I didn't when he was brought in and haven't been critical at all if you have a look through my posts on here but he's just not a good manager.
Send your CV in. Then we can all laugh at you...

We created one excellent chance, unfortunately after Raul's excellent work Dendoncker watched it slowly roll across his path without even attempting to put a foot on it.

It's another great opportunity that never becomes a chance because Dendoncker was asleep as you say.

Even that came from a piece of individual magic, not patterns of play cutting a team open.

We created one excellent chance, unfortunately after Raul's excellent work Dendoncker watched it slowly roll across his path without even attempting to put a foot on it.
Glad it wasn't just me who thought he should have done better there.

From my TV view it seemed as though it was behind him.

Not as funny as people excusing him because he doesn't have a striker. Whilst Graham Potter's Brighton outscore us with a either Neal Maupay Leandro Trossard up front.
That's fair. Although Raul did make an impact but playing shit like Donk kills any impact he may have.

We definitely need a forward and midfielder for João, I'd take RLC and Michy Bats at the moment rather than dreck like Donk and Traore.

The next 2 weeks will pretty much decide things if he fails to win I’d say he’s position is untenable it would be no win in 13 games and 6 at the start of the season anything less than 5 points and he’s holding on by his finger tips.

Is three games a prolonged period??

10 is and that’s since we last won and don’t state it was last season so doesn’t count yes it does he was in charge and let things turn into a rabble at times.

He'll go fairly soon, it's just unsustainable.
You're not going to get your wish.

It's only 3 games into a season, when we're playing a different system, integrating new players, and still haven't seen the transfer window close or a new striker brought in.

I'd say he'll get the 11 games after the window closes before the World Cup, then they'll pull the trigger but only if we are in or around the bottom three. If he does go it'll be no sooner than when we shut down for the World Cup IMO, which would be an ideal time to regroup and get a new guy in.

Not really related to the game but due to how football works I'd absolutely lump on MGW scoring today

Back