• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Stoke 0 - Wolves 2 FA Cup surprise result verdict thread

Parkins left foot

'Quirk's Gay Game Winner'
Reaction score
Bloody brilliant

Not sure what to say after that - solid defence - a Doherty piledriver

Think that I will wake up in a minute

Wish I had been there - Icelandic clap now up - no Stoke fans in the ground - all Wolves fans still in there

This is what football is for

4632 away fans there according to WM. Great turnout for an FA Cup 3rd round game.

Does this mean the Huddersfield home game will now be rearranged?

Well didn't see that coming. Let's hope we can carry this forward into the league.

Absolutely brilliant. Really wish I'd gone now.

Great result. Great to see Williamson back. Great stuff.

Well chuffed, one of my oldest mates is a Stoke fan, sounds like a perfect performance, quality goals, good defence, backs to the wall when needed, good saves from the keeper......can't think how it could have been better

You know before the start I said our midfield would get ripped to bits........seems my history of talking bollocks is alive and well

Nice to see a Wolves manager show some balls for once. Giving a 16 year old his debut and going 4-3-3 while one up away to a decent Premier League side makes Kenny Jackett seem like a distant memory, thankfully.

An outstanding result. Here's to a cup run, finally!

Outstanding win, very much warming to Lambo now.

His attitude towards the young players has made me quite excited. If we get the blend right with exciting players like Cksta and Cav, and experienced players like Williamson we could be into something very good here.

I would have no complaints if that became our regular back four at this point. Sounds like both centre backs were excellent.

His attitude towards the young players has made me quite excited. If we get the blend right with exciting players like Cksta and Cav, and experienced players like Williamson we could be into something very good here.

I would have no complaints if that became our regular back four at this point. Sounds like both centre backs were excellent.

It's a really encouraging trait, a lot of managers would come in and when we are struggling just choose to go with senior pros throughout. He's had a look at these lads and spotted that they're good enough now so they should be playing.

MESSAGE TO FOSUN:

Pay whatever Benfica have asked for Costa

It's a really encouraging trait, a lot of managers would come in and when we are struggling just choose to go with senior pros throughout. He's had a look at these lads and spotted that they're good enough now so they should be playing.

Totally agree with this. It's great that we're giving these young players a go. I'll forgive him for making me feel ancient. Gibbs-White is 2 DECADES younger than me FFS.

Well done Paul Lambert and well done Wolves.

Never saw this coming. Sounds like Ikeme did well. Williamson makes a difference? Those who saw it let me know. Strong win and deserved. Mr Gloves has more goals than Bod and Dicko combined. If only he could defend!

Back