• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

[FA Cup 4th Rnd] West Brom 0-2 Wolves: Verdict Thread

At about 7:28...

I didn't know that Fred Sirieix was a Wolves fan and so fond of the Colombian marching powder.

They can update it with one of him telling Bartley that he's a fucking donkey.

Don't put too much pressure on them though, they've still got to finish cleaning up the mess their own fans made and officially changing the name of the ground to The Matheus Cunha Arena.

But if he did - he won’t - he’d still be a Wolves legend. Players move clubs, it doesn’t change what they’ve achieved. It’s not like Dawson came straight here even.

Agree with what you're saying but Dawson isn't an Albion legend even in modern times, he's probably their equivalent (in relative terms given where the clubs were) to Danny Batth at Wolves. Played 200+ games and mostly decent but you'd have no reason to keep their picture up for years.

In the clip of Sá taking a pic of the wall, the wall itself didn't seem to me to be about Dawson... He just happened to be in a wider shot of the pitch that got used in their tunnel.

In the clip of Sá taking a pic of the wall, the wall itself didn't seem to me to be about Dawson... He just happened to be in a wider shot of the pitch that got used in their tunnel.
Well yeah, he just noticed Dawson in a WBA shirt as part of the wide panorama.

I read that STHs turned up and couldn't get in because their cards had been blocked due to last weeks events. Not sure if that's true

Back