• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

Yeah, can't recall when the transfer window is closed. Will have the option to do so in January

He should be playing if he isn't injured, no way is Doherty better than him and if Utd are unhappy with his game time they are well within their rights to be.

Yeah CBJ should be first choice LB every game

Not like he set on the world on fire last time he played, I thought.

Yeah he's hardly been a world beater and Doherty has been doing OK. Doherty was awful yesterday though

Yeah he's hardly been a world beater and Doherty has been doing OK. Doherty was awful yesterday though

He certainly looked like a world beater against Newcastle.

He's very calm and unflustered on the ball. Disagree with Stuardo that he's half-arsed, it's his composure which makes him such a good player.

I've seen him 3 times, he played well against Burton until he got knackered, was OK but positionally suspect on occasions versus Norwich and bleeding awful against Brentford. Which I guess is kind of standard for someone of his age.

He certainly looked like a world beater against Newcastle.

He's very calm and unflustered on the ball. Disagree with Stuardo that he's half-arsed, it's his composure which makes him such a good player.

I wasnt at that game and heard he was very good though. However i wouldnt say it was obvious mismanagement that Silvio or Doherty have played instead.

However given THAT performance from Doherty yesterday, he will be back in next week and its then his place to lose

Back