• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

I'm surprised Juve would be letting Rugani go. I thought he'd more or less broken through last season.

Guess they are trying to bring cash back in after signing De Ligt

I personally think Coady is far too important to replace. His leadership and organisational skills far outweigh the odd mistake he might make or deficiency he might have

I personally think Coady is far too important to replace. His leadership and organisational skills far outweigh the odd mistake he might make or deficiency he might have

He’s effectively what Craddock was in the 10/11 season where his leadership made up for the one or two lapses he made but obviously Coady is a much better player

Talk of replacing Coady is baffling.

Hasn’t looked out of his depth ability wise and he brings way more than that to the team. Vallejo and Bennett would be the reserves if we got another man in.

Tim Spiers
@tim_spiers_Star
·
9m
Told there's nothing in the Rugani reports. Wolves still looking around for any worthwhile deal but there's nothing in the pipeline at the moment

Just for Johnny

Tim Spiers
@tim_spiers_Star
·
9m
Told there's nothing in the Rugani reports. Wolves still looking around for any worthwhile deal but there's nothing in the pipeline at the moment

Just for Johnny

Timmy is one stubborn person

Tim Spiers
@tim_spiers_Star
·
9m

Just for Johnny

I see absolutely no need to subscribe to the Athletic for Tim to tell me nothing is happening...

I don't necessarily disagree, but we're going to have to eventually. No better time to groom his replacement than when he's there to guide them.

From BBC gossip (live page):
Gossip: Wolves make £30m bid for Arsenal target Rugani

Wolves
The Times are reporting that Wolves have made a £30m bid for 25-year-old Italy international and Arsenal target Daniele Rugani.

The Juventus centre back has been told that he can leave the Italian club, who rejected Arsenal’s offer of a two-year loan.

The Gunners had been encouraged to change their terms but interest from Wolves has complicated a d

Let's say we sign Rugani. Are we going to replace Coady and go Rugani - Vallejo - Boly? Every player can be upgraded but I think CC brings so much more to the team than just playing ability

You are right, you really can't replace Coady at the moment.

Coady is the glue of the team, although one of the poorest members ability wise in the team. without his presence, things could fall apart as a close knit group. at some point he will need to be upgraded but probably not this season.

Tim Spiers
@tim_spiers_Star
·
9m

Just for Johnny
Wolves are basically batting away any enquiry he makes about transfers by the sounds of it. I don't know where he got his Dias information from but I'd bet good money it didn't come from Wolves.

Welcome to Wolves Renat Dadashov and have a fruitful loan spell in Portugal.

Tim Spiers
@tim_spiers_Star
·
9m

Just for Johnny

Welcome to Wolves Renat Dadashov and have a fruitful loan spell in Portugal.

Wolves say hi, Tim...

Lol.

74cf3a1be4aae528e9934de7e92a8983.jpg

Our summer signings this year. Born in 1997, 1998, 2000, 1998 and 1999. For God's sake, I'm getting old.

Back