• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

Rumours TWF are ready to offload Paul. Interest from Mol Mix could see Visage, the TWF bossman, accept the offer. Feeling amongst the forum is Paul has struggled in recent months and the move would suit all...
As a former Mod on the Mix I can confirm that the rumour is baseless.

This bit is interesting, he certainly doesn't sound totally dismissive of giving it a go with us.

"On his move to Wolves and the possibility of returning to the Spanish league, Mir said: “I have arrived in England in two difficult situations, once at Christmas with the team made and the other time without direct preseason to play and then I was injured, the only time in my life.

Besides, my level of English was not very good, I have been improving. Things have not gone as I wanted but I have a thorn in the side, I think I could do well there. I am very young, I hope to have many more years of career, we will see what happens.”

Still quite on the GFFH rumour from a while back? and allegedly, Mir has been offered to Barcelona by Mendes ...

One was swapping Guedes for Mir I think?

There was another that I can't remember

Should be a decent loan for him. We obviously trust Darren Moore too. Looking forward to seeing what he can do in men's football

I think the club want to move on a few things but the euros won’t have helped.
They got Sa, Trincao and Mosquera in as quickly as they could and I have faith they are trying to make deals happen to make Bruno happy

If we are in for Vinicius they might be more agreeable to the loan with a view to buy we offered before now that they have 1 million strikers on their books.

Back