• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

Short corners are fine if they are done well. Previous season we did short corners and they were fine (still fuming at the goal disallowed v Leicester that came from a short corner routine).
Neves's brilliant goal against United was from a short corner too.

If we got the Drinkwater that won the title with Leicester then it's a massive yes
If we get the drinkwater happy to piss around taking a salary without playing then no fucking chance, I guess its up to Bruno to decide which one he will get and if he gets the 2nd version can he make him into the 1st
Drinkwater has been shat for at least 4 years now, no way that the Leicester version still exists, and that one had Kante next him too.

Drinkwater's debut for Villa against City is the worst centre midfield display i've ever seen from a senior player.

We don't have to worry about it though, it won't happen.

So yesterday 1 person tweets we should sign him and today's it's a rumour.
God bless Twitter.

I can’t think of a player that has been dreadful for 4 years by comparison with previous performances who has regained that earlier form. DD would be a waste of time and money.

Makes me laugh a bit when I see people putting any kind of faith in Marcal. Put him against a tricky winger and he's probably gunna break again. Look at his injury record under us. He gets paid to be injured

So yesterday 1 person tweets we should sign him and today's it's a rumour.
God bless Twitter.
Well, you were told to make up some better rumours. Leave it to the amateurs and that's what you get...

Links to Danny Drinkwater on Twatter this morning…

That’s a “no” from me.
Here we go Jinks, your TWF dream come true. Everyone is going to agree with you here. Cherish the moment like a Mark Rankine goal.

Here we go Jinks, your TWF dream come true. Everyone is going to agree with you here. Cherish the moment like a Mark Rankine goal.
I’m not done with the DD one. Fill your boots on this one… E432D191-B0E8-4801-B6F3-6B4C948C4F52.jpeg

Once I turned 40, I gave up on the idea of ever being quicker than a Wolves player again. Big Willy C would allow the dream to stay alive.

In all seriousness he is absolutely shit, I wouldn't want him for free.

Drinkwater has been shat for at least 4 years now, no way that the Leicester version still exists, and that one had Kante next him too.

Drinkwater's debut for Villa against City is the worst centre midfield display i've ever seen from a senior player.

We don't have to worry about it though, it won't happen.
I agree he has been awful for 4 years. He has wasted his career, sitting on his arse getting a big salary from chelsea

I think there's enough noise around OO to suggest he may be more trouble than he's worth. I think he rates himself higher than at least the last manager did and potentially the wider club. He may may right of course.

Pleased with the Theo Corbeanu to Wednesday deal. Said it on the loan thread but feel like we've had a better crop of higher quality youngsters coming through recently.

I think there's enough noise around OO to suggest he may be more trouble than he's worth. I think he rates himself higher than at least the last manager did and potentially the wider club. He may may right of course.
Yeah, he needs to go and play games. I’m sure we will include a sell on tbf

Agreed, he also seems to get injured a hell of a lot?

Although we are already massively understaffed in centre midfield as it is, if we lose OO as well, we'll really be scraping the barrel with just Donk, Neves and Mout as genuine CMs that have played more than 3 senior games.

I'm endorsing the sale as I hate people typing "OO" :D Just use his actual name.

Back in the real world, it's all a bit reminiscent of Reece Oxford at West Ham. A great debut, then some iffy stuff, then hardly played but still had a bizarrely high reputation.

I think there are the makings of a good footballer there but he's nothing like a Premier League player at this stage.

Perhaps he's turning into another Bright " only 23" Enokbohare, the talents there but maybe the application is lacking, or he's thinking I've made a couple of premier league starts, and the hangers on are telling him he can do better than wolves?

Back