• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

He the 17 year old polish lad who’s out of contract and considered the new lewandowski?

where did you see it mate?
The dark side and some random shite on twitter.

Apparently the lad is following wolves on Instagram, which seems to be the new "seen in Asda"

The dark side and some random shite on twitter.

Apparently the lad is following wolves on Instagram, which seems to be the new "seen in Asda"
Ah yeah, that’s the one - he was linked a couple of months ago, doesn’t look like there’s anything new over there.

I noticed Fabrizio Romano said that Leicester are interested in Soumare this summer. I think he'd go there over us tbh nowadays.

I noticed Fabrizio Romano said that Leicester are interested in Soumare this summer. I think he'd go there over us tbh nowadays.
Who is he starting ahead of? The best CDM? £40m Tielemans? Maddison?

In which case I’ll take any of those 3 off there hands. None of them going to want to sit on the bench.

They have Praet in that position too, but he might move on as he hasn't really settled.

Awkward position for them where they need squad depth to be a regular european forces. But you can’t really sign top quality players for the squad unless your City.

Even Liverpool don’t really have great depth.

The few times I have seen him I thought Praet looked a good player, just unlucky with the strength of their others.

Coming back to my OP, Marcal is probably going to have to be binned due to injuries - did he have these issues at OL, or is it just a new spate of problems?

The more I’ve seen over the last few games makes me wonder whether a 5 might still be ok - is playing 3 ‘midfielders’ at the back freeing up Neves to push forward and allowing us more attacking options which, along with inverting Neto and Traore, is enabling us to create more chances?

I quite like Donck in the back three. His reading of the game is a bit off sometimes but as an option he's pretty good there - it suits his passing game, and when Leeds were closing Coady down at will last night, it enabled Donck and Saiss to spray the passes about or step up into midfield and overload that area.

Not a lot of teams will let us do that, though...

Ideally Dendoncker would be a good squad option and cover both CM and CB, after the next summer window he shouldn't be getting games in our first choice 11, I don't think he would be now if Boly was fit.

Coming back to my OP, Marcal is probably going to have to be binned due to injuries - did he have these issues at OL, or is it just a new spate of problems?
He's always been a crock, that's why he cost so little

Ideally Dendoncker would be a good squad option and cover both CM and CB, after the next summer window he shouldn't be getting games in our first choice 11, I don't think he would be now if Boly was fit.

I agree with this, he does a good job but not a long term option.

Saiss is out of contract this summer isn't he? So I think we'll chase the CB to go alongside Boly.

We will definitely sign a centre back tbf. But if it takes more than a day of the window being open people without happening people will start getting worried :D

Back