• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

I know nothing of the man to have any idea where to pitch my level of whelm to be honest.

I do think Fosun investing in a player kind of goes against the woe is Wolves, owners lost interest style narrative that is creeping in though, at least to some degree. So you immediately following a post criticizing the alleged lack of ambition with the announcement of a signing did have quite the comedic effect with the timing.
As per my edit, i made my comment with full knowledge that Hwang was coming in, obviously. If it was a shock, high profile signing, you may have a point.

Oh and my point wasn't suggesting "woe is Wolves, owners lost interest style narrative" either, so you're just talking nonsense to be honest.

Our net spend is -£4million quid i believe.

As per my edit, i made my comment with full knowledge that Hwang was coming in, obviously. If it was a shock, high profile signing, you may have a point.

Oh and my point wasn't suggesting "woe is Wolves, owners lost interest style narrative" either, so you're just talking nonsense to be honest.

Our net spend is -£4million quid i believe.

Judge it when the window is closed, too much Maude Flanders flapping over a situation that hasn't even concluded.

But you're flapping about something i haven't said, or an opinion i don't have.

I was commenting on the Leicester fans observation that Fosun aren't showing the ambition they said they would, that's true isn't it?

I'd say yes on things as they stand right at this very moment of the window, I don't equate ambition to spending, but I do equate it to signings or a clear plan to be different and you can't say we have that currently with how the squad has gotten.

Last edited:

80 million or nothing . The position of the Sevilla respect to the output of Jules Koundé in this final stretch of the market is inflexible . There has been no movement in the last hours and although from England they insist that there will be a new offer, in the Nervionense club they think otherwise. Everything indicates that the central will continue in Sevilla .

Maybe, maybe not

Sorry, struggling to keep up here clearly :ROFLMAO:

That’s a one for the future for sure. Position we could do with reinforcing but we can’t have a first team entirely resembling a crèche. Hopefully he is Foden levels but if so why would City be letting him go?

Back