• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

If we end up without another CB and CM it is a very disappointing window and Bruno has been thrown under the bus by the club.
If the club hadn't tried to get those then that statement would be true, if they had no intention of buying players then Bruno would have been told that at the onset

Looks a bit shambolic really and leaves us very unbalanced especially in CM.

Fat chance. Not a whisper about anyone- we've known about Botman and Caleta-Car for a week.

Spiers put on his club mouthpiece hat and told us that we aren't even looking, because Lage's magically become happy with us having three players for two positions in the face of everything else we've heard from him since he walked through the door.
Spiers never was, isn’t now, and never will be a club mouthpiece ffs

Glad I’ve not got many of you negotiating on our behalf - you’d spaff millions unnecessarily just to try to get a deal done quickly at the first rebuttal - let’s see what tomorrow brings when time gets short for the selling clubs and target players.
We've had variations on this for three years.

Some people seem to think its so simple to sign players. You can offer has much as you want but the player must want to come.
Offers wont be made unless they know the player is interested. These days fees being agreed is the last piece of the jigsaw

Sanches out for another month at least but I’m still not going to say no.

All of this is no mark bollocks. Fuck off. I’m going to bed. The internet can get in the sea and I will see where we are at 11.01pm tomorrow. Spiers is a club mouthpiece. I mean fucking listen to yourself.

Mendes or no, PortuWolves or no, I can't see it. He should by all rights be out of our league, he was superb at the Euros.

I'm on record on here half-seriously speculating we might go for him but that was a long time ago.

Would explain Bournemouth’s interest in MGW. We could let him go if we got Sanches.

Back