• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

Yeah the Hunt one was ridiculous looking back.

Sanches is only out for another month it seems, not the same thing on the face of it

Signing an injured player you won’t get him insured for the injury he is carrying. It’s a fucking stupid thing to do.
On loan, wouldn't it be Lille carrying the insurance until he was actually signed.

Partial menisectomy. I went to forest away the day Sako tore Mancienne a new one the day after mine. Was up running again pretty quick. There’s nothing to heal as such other than the surgical site. Won’t be out that long, 6 weeks from op sounds about right.

All of this is no mark bollocks. Fuck off. I’m going to bed. The internet can get in the sea and I will see where we are at 11.01pm tomorrow. Spiers is a club mouthpiece. I mean fucking listen to yourself.
It has been a very long time since Spiers has said anything that the club didn't want him to say. All of this "Spiers knows nothing!" bollocks is years out of date- he won't get scoops that the club don't want out there, but they've used him to get their line out on many occasions over the last few years.

ffs

I'm going to remain skeptical of a talksport link for now just so I don't get my hopes up. My other fear is United have come in for Ruben...
What’s the FFS for? This is an abomination of an idea. Exposes us to everything that could go wrong. Wanton stupidity

It has been a very long time since Spiers has said anything that the club didn't want him to say. All of this "Spiers knows nothing!" bollocks is years out of date- he won't get scoops that the club don't want out there, but they've used him to get their line out on many occasions over the last few years.
They never forgave him for the shit when Fosun came in. He gets nothing. To call him a mouthpiece is laughable.

Fucks sake :ROFLMAO:
If I started a new job, got given assurances from the higher ups about the resources available and they fucked up and failed to provide them, I absolutely would be considering my position. Who wouldn't?
They never forgave him for the shit when Fosun came in. He gets nothing. To call him a mouthpiece is laughable.
"Never forgave him"? You really think the higher-ups care about what some two-bit journalist from the local rag thinks about them? Please.

You only need to read one of the endless puff pieces Spiers has written for The Athletic over the past few years, with direct access to players and staff, to know the truth of it. Spiers not having insider knowledge is a funny gag, but it's wildly out of touch with reality. He's a puppet on a string, a useful tool for the club- he'll never be allowed an actual scoop, but he'll be allowed to put the club's position out when it benefits them to do so.

Did we not sign Traore as he recovered from another shoulder injury?

Back