• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

We get a good centre back in and it's a pretty strong window, to be fair, when I didn't have too much confidence in the club. Fair play if so
Agreed - Sanches is a nice surprise. Think we’ll miss out on the first team ready CB, though.

I'm not *that* fussed by a CB. Kilman has genuinely been like a new signing, if he'd been our actual signing I think we'd be ok with that.

We've got Boly to come back in and Saiss / Mosquera for depth.

I'd love an actual proper CB signing, don't get me wrong though.

All over Renato. Got everything you want a midfielder to have and will settle much better here hopefully after a really good season at Lille. Gives us the ball carrier in central areas we've been crying out for and a bit of dynamism that we've lacked.

Hopefully get a cb in to and that's a good window. Not sold on Tosin from what i saw last year, Andersen looked the better of the 2 but he has attributes that would suit what we want and so maybe Bruno can get the best out of him.

Apparently the club are confident of one more addition as well as Sanches. But it is from Tim II, so

I'm not *that* fussed by a CB. Kilman has genuinely been like a new signing, if he'd been our actual signing I think we'd be ok with that.

We've got Boly to come back in and Saiss / Mosquera for depth.

I'd love an actual proper CB signing, don't get me wrong though.

Yet another transfer window where we convince ourselves we don't REALLY need a CB...

This thread is moving way too fast for me... Can Sanches score goals?

Is it possible we've been looking at Sanches all this time and not Botman?

This thread is moving way too fast for me... Can Sanches score goals?
Wouldn't expect too much on that front, albeit he has the athleticism to be a proper box to box player. Maybe Bruno might be able to get a tune out of him in that regard.

Yet another transfer window where we convince ourselves we don't REALLY need a CB...
There'll be none of that on my part, we obviously do.

Sanches has 10 league goals in his entire seven year career for the record and three of them were for Benfica B. He got one in 19 last season for Lille.

Summary: No :D

Back